WTF?? How dumb can one person be?

That dude seems convinced that his floppy hat will keep an antler from being rammed straight through his neck. Ignorance is bliss. Reminds me of Timothy Treadwell.

That's exactly what I was thinking:

Timothy Treadwell Jr!:D

I used to know of places worth Hiking in to for Elk & Deer!
Thanks to Illegal Bastards & the USFS not enforcing Rules you can Zing in to them Places on Wheelers now & not see a Damn thing!
But by GAWD it don't take long for them U-Tards to get there with all the Unethical BS and the New Technology!

Ignorant idiot. They probably would have put the elk down if he got injured. Timothy Treadwell indeed!

I'm not one for telling my grandson how big of turd I had to pinch off from having to eat so much meat. I want to give him the antlers that hang from my wall and tell him the unforgettable experience that came with each and every one.

I seen this video last week and said that the DNR would put that bull down and I heard they did yesterday... Because people are F'en idiots at trying to get as close as possible, the animal pays the price...

Mntman

"Hunting is where you prove yourself"

Let me guess, you drive a 1 ton with oak trees for smoke stacks, 12" lift kit and 40" tires to pull a single place lawn mower trailer?

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom