Wanted WTB OR TRADE!!! LOOKING FOR 1 OR 2 NEW REMINGTON UMC F408981 BREECH PLUGS!!!

elkassassin

Long Time Member
I'm Looking For 1 Or 2 NEW REMINGTON ULTIMATE/UMC MUZZLELOADER F408981 BREECH PLUGS!

If Somebody Has Up-Graded Their Ignition System On Their Remington 700 UMC & Removed The Stock Remington Breech Plug That's Un-Fired That's New Enough!

Or if Somebody Has 1 Or 2 BNIB Remington F408981 Breech Plugs That;ll Work Too!

Let Me Know what You Have?

This Is What I'm Looking For:

Thanks!

REMINGTON UMC F408981.jpg

Bess, I’ve bought a few things from them over the years… They’re good to go…

It says it's in stock, they have it. Just order it and be done.

MGW is a legit company. I ordered an extractor and spring from them for a Buckmark pistol that will be here tomorrow.

To All 3 Of you Above:

When I Seen They Were The Only Company I Could Find That Had Them,That Was My Exact Thoughts:

I Wonder If This Is Legit?

I've Never Ordered Or Bought From Them & I Didn't Know!

Thanks To You All For The Feedback,It Is Appreciated!

I'm The Guy That Deals With Too Many HACKING THIEVING SOB's & I've Become More Warry In My Older Age!

Thanks!

Why would you not upgrade, post show it is a major upgrade? I’m just curious because I want to upgrade mine, I just need to get the draw so I can!!!

I Looked at Up-Grades As They Showed Up!

After Me & My Son Shooting A Thousand Rounds Or So Through Our Remington's Without One Miss-Fire I Don't Think There's An Ignition Issue!

Now I Won't Argue,Them Upgrades May Be A Better Ignition System, I Won't Argue It!

But I Can Handle The Stock Ignition (Shell Casing with Primer In It!) Way Better With Less Fumbling Of A Smaller Ignition/Primer system!

To Each Their Own!

But When in A Hurry To Reload For The Next Shot, I'll Keep The Stock Remington Setup!

Why would you not upgrade, post show it is a major upgrade? I’m just curious because I want to upgrade mine, I just need to get the draw so I can!!!

I Looked at Up-Grades As They Showed Up!

After Me & My Son Shooting A Thousand Rounds Or So Through Our Remington's Without One Miss-Fire I Don't Think There's An Ignition Issue!

Now I Won't Argue,Them Upgrades May Be A Better Ignition System, I Won't Argue It!

But I Can Handle The Stock Ignition (Shell Casing with Primer In It!) Way Better With Less Fumbling Of A Smaller Ignition/Primer system!

To Each Their Own!

But When in A Hurry To Reload For The Next Shot, I'll Keep The Stock Remington Setup!

There is absolutely nothing wrong with the stock ignition, and definitely easier to load under pressure..,

One More Thing to Think About If You Are Considering The Ignition Up-Grade!

I Don't Know If All Upgrades Use LARGE MAGNUM Primers Or Not But I Know Some Do?

They Have Been On The Endangered List For I Don't Know How Long Now?

I Think That's what We Use To Re-Primer Our Remington Ignition Shells As Well!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom