WSOP

B

BreederBuck

The World Series has been going on for a few days now, Do any of you guys go, or have you ever played any of these events?

I play in the WSOPD. That is a game I play with some of the local cops here. It's the World Series of Poker Donkey's. I won $250 last night. Only play cash games. Tournaments are a different game.

Steve

I'd love to be in a position to go and play 4-5 tourney's plus The Main Event. I'm a Big fan, watch the re-runs quite often!

Lately, I watch "Poker After Dark". It comes on early early am with lots of big name players sitting in. Usually, it's a cash game with $100,000.+ buy in. Phil Ivey won $300,000. last night. :)

Joey

had mony saved for the 2005 WS but the son got in a little jam and cost me my buy in and some more.if i new at that time he was going to do it again. i would played.cowboy57

My father in law is headed there as we speak. He will play in some cash games and a few minor tourneys. The past few years he has played in the Senior Event at the WSOP. It is 1000-1500 dollar buy in. He says he is out on the Main Event though. To much of a "gamble". I was there last year on vacation and saw the the H.O.R.S.E event. Pretty cool shaking Scooty Wynns, Phil Ivies, and Johnny Chans hand all in the same day. I saw ALL the other big timers as well at that event. I was rolling dice at the Bellagio that night and had Phil come roll dice at the next table over from me. His table was A LOT higher priced than my 5 dollar come bet and his table was reserved for him only and a few buddies.

That sounds pretty cool, cj. I've never met or seen any pro's in person in Vegas. I think if I could have the image of any pro it would have to be Hoyt Corkins, the Alabama Cowboy, cuz he is just sooooo cool!

If I could stab one of them in the heart it would have to be Dave "Devilfish" Ulliot. That guy is a total plick!

Steve

I've met lots of pros in Vegas...and they were all good at poke her...

great post/pic, thanks for sharing

JB
497fc2397b939f19.jpg

JB you know you're addicted to poke her...

I'd love to play in the big game someday but who knows if it'll ever happen...

GO KOBE GO!!

~Z~

Me and a couple buddies are heading down in a couple weeks to play a few sattelites or maybe even play a smaller 1000-1500 event.

Im pretty sure the Main Event will have to wait a while.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom