WSF, all but gone

mightyhunter

Very Active Member
I stopped by the Wild Sheep Foundation building in Cody yesterday. Everything is packed up and ready to go for their move to Montana. The building has been sold and they will be completely out by the end of April. According to the young lady I talked to, they will only leave a two administrative people in the area. It is a shame to see this group leave Cody. I doubt I will be stopping by their new digs in Bozewood. I mean Bozeman.

just sayin...mh

That's what I thought I remembered the last time I was through the museum in the Fall of 2014. I was able to go through the sheep building in Dubois last September on our way over to hunt Region G, but I can't remember the name of it. There was a huge crowd along the highway after that Dubois stop that were watching a big grizzly feeding on a carcass not too far from the pass.

I rememeber when I was a 5th grader and going on a feild trip to WSF. It was awesome and a great learning experience.

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom