Wow

Long Time Member
I like what you've done with the place here since I checked in before work. Thought I was on the wrong website for a minute here. Looks purdy. Someone has been busy with the cyber house keeping.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

I'm liking it!!! Nicely done Brian.

Government doesn't fix anything and has spent trillions proving it!!!
Let's face it...After Monday and Tuesday, even the calender says WTF!

I thought something was wrong too a first, but I like it! :D

Nicely done Founder (i guess now I will get accused of having my nose up your bung hole even though I don't know you!)

Dang I thought I wasn't awake enough when I first looked at the site today. Guess I'll get used to it.

Hate it. More crap to load on my phone. I know the ads pay for the site but I never read them anyway.

TUCC

YD has a problem finding the calendar with the new changes and I couldn't find the bathroom. Did some looking but I found ya moved it to the Political forum. Makes sense...

Looks good !!

"Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway."

The advertising bar on the left is too large making the text too small and hard to read. Not everyone is on a 23" screen. Other than that it looks nice.

LAST EDITED ON Mar-11-12 AT 08:27AM (MST)[p]Guez NVB what kind of cheese would you like with your whine??? Dickweed.....LOL!!!

Government doesn't fix anything and has spent trillions proving it!!!
Let's face it...After Monday and Tuesday, even the calender says WTF!

>>>I leave for a week and look what happens! Looks good, gotta get used to it though...<<<<

+1 is very cool looking but it seems kind of busy :)

LAST EDITED ON Mar-11-12 AT 08:54AM (MST)[p]Change is sometimes a good thing MAYBE, Where is the State Fish and game websites,

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Don't like the fact that you have to keep dragging the page back to the right to read and type...sure is going to wear out another Mouse control.
Down size them stupid ads and or relocate them in Political Forum.

Brian
http://i25.tinypic.com/fxbjgy.jpg[/IMG]

looks like crap.
The left 1/3 of my screen is advertising. As annoying as that dam popup add that shows up on the btm of the screen.

>looks like crap.
>The left 1/3 of my screen
>is advertising. As annoying as
>that dam popup add that
>shows up on the btm
>of the screen.

I agree. Looks like a 7 year old playing around with MS paint designed it lol....

2a0fcsk.gif

It's a Hidden Girlie/Nudie Callendar that only the Chosen few Plicks can open!:D

[font color=red size=redsize=18"face"]SHOW THEM TO ME![/font]
If You Love Your Country,SHOW THEM TO ME!

Hot Dog,Hot Damn,I love this Ameri-can

HEY BESS.......THIS CALENDAR IS HOT-HOT-HOT !!!!! APRIL & SEPTEMBER ARE BY FAR MY FAVORITES. IT WAS HARD TO FIND AT FIRST, BUT TOOK MY PASSWORD (BIG RACKS) WITH NO PROBLEM.

HOW MANY OF YOUR MM BUDDIES HAVE YOU TOLD ABOUT THE CALENDAR?????? LET KEEP IT ON THE DOWN LOW !!!!.....WE DONT WANT TOO MUCH TRAFFIC IN THERE FLIPPING THE MONTHS............YD.

lol

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

Like I said up above Yukon!

You gotta be a PLICK in the CLICK to view it!

[font color=red size=redsize=18"face"]SHOW THEM TO ME![/font]
If You Love Your Country,SHOW THEM TO ME!

Hot Dog,Hot Damn,I love this Ameri-can

>
> HEY BESS.......THIS CALENDAR IS
>HOT-HOT-HOT !!!!!
>APRIL & SEPTEMBER ARE BY
>FAR MY FAVORITES.
>IT WAS HARD TO FIND
>AT FIRST, BUT TOOK MY
>PASSWORD (BIG RACKS) WITH NO
>PROBLEM.
>
> HOW MANY OF
>YOUR MM BUDDIES HAVE YOU
>TOLD ABOUT THE CALENDAR??????
> LET KEEP
>IT ON THE DOWN LOW
>!!!!.....WE DONT WANT TOO MUCH
>TRAFFIC IN THERE FLIPPING THE
>MONTHS............YD.
can i see?

>Like I said up above Yukon!
>
>
>You gotta be a PLICK in
>the CLICK to view it!
>
>
>
>[font color=red size=redsize=18"face"]SHOW THEM TO ME![/font]
>
>If You Love Your Country,SHOW THEM
>TO ME!
>
>
>
>
>Hot Dog,Hot Damn,I love this Ameri-can
>
Hey! My wifes has called a Plick for years! So why dont I get the calander two?

>
> YA GOTTA TALK
>TO BESS ON THIS ONE
>TO GET IN,
>I AM NOT A PLICK,
>BUT THE SCENERY IS OUTSTANDING.............YD.
>

Bess can I please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please,please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please,please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please,please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please,please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please,please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please,please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please,please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please,please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please,please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please,please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please,please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please,please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please,pretty pretty please with a cherry on top, see the calender?

Its not the end of the world....most don't like change...I'm one of them. I can get used to it though. The left side is a bit much but in a month, it'll not be an issue. I don't like the Chevy ad that I couldnt figure out how to get off my screen though. I eventually found the X to get it outta there.

Steve
Worlds Best ebayer
Great transaction, fast payment, A+++++

Getting rid of the ads is easy....Use Firefox as your browser, and install AdBlock Plus. Bye Bye ads!!

2a0fcsk.gif

Sooo! I'm like so totally OMG this web site is so cool! Good job Brian! Don't like nuke me anymore ok BBF LOVE

Slick.. urrrp!

"The Road goes on forever & the Party never Ends"

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom