Wow.

Long Time Member
The year is already off to a lighting streak and gone past January here we find ourselves with 11 months to prepare and get the big hunts done. I know I'm not getting any younger so I need too start making steps for it to happen more often than in the past. I figure after spending time on deck laid back and eating some bananas, trolling for marlin, I'll have some time to ponder such things. I suppose with a hint of early spring in the air it is time to platt out a map.

4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

Don't get too relaxed there 45, you might be smelling the aroma from D13ers behind up close and personal.
Brian

345brfc.jpg

>Great post. Thanks for sharing.

Well, mostly I was trying to rile the Overton plick about bananas on a boat. Thus far it has not worked.

4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

Well we are not all government worker plicks, like you, so some of us actually have to WORK and don't have unlimited time to spend on the net.

PS it worked

1911, be careful how you eat bananas around Ransom. He gets excited pretty easy.

Eel

Know guns, know peace, know safety. No guns, no peace, no safety.

I've got your banana right here!

--I'm looking for a man... who calls himself Bucho! That's all! And you had to do it, the hard way!--

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom