wow

theox

Very Active Member
I know another sfw thread but come on whens it gonna stop look at the tags we are losing at the convention alone! why are the rich getting our tags we wait in line for why do they get to cut in line. SFW needs to go. Its not right they are in charge of this. I realize this is alot of money being generated but how much is actually going to utah wildlife! here is a list of the expo auction and raffle tags tell me you dont wanna throw up

200+ tags raffled
Utah San Rafael North Antelope Conservation Permit
Wasatch Moose Conservation Permit
Pahvant Landowner Elk, Hunters Choice
Utah Premium Pahvant Elk Conservation Permit
Paunsaugunt Landowner Deer Hunters Choice
Panguitch Land Owner Elk Hunters Choice
Utah Pahvant Landowner Elk Hunters Choice
Utah Bison Hunters Choice Conservation Permit (late season)
Utah Paunsaugunt Landowner Deer Hunters Choice
Utah Premium Monroe Elk Conservation Permit
San Juan Landowner Elk Hunters Choice
San Juan Bear ? Spring and/or Fall Conservation Permit
Utah Plateau /Fish Lake /Thousand Lake Elk ? Any Weapon
Utah Pahvant Landowner Elk Hunters Choice
Utah Paunsaugunt Landowner Deer Hunters Choice
Utah Central Mountain Nebo Elk Premium
Book Cliffs Bear
Plateau Pronghorn Conservation Permit
Beaver Mountain Goat Hunters Choice Conservation Permit (late)
LaSal Bear Spring and/or Fall Conservation Permit
Utah Boulder Elk Archery Conservation Permit
Utah Mt. Dutton Premium Elk Conservation Permit
Utah Premium Beaver Elk Conservation Permit
Utah North/South Slope High Uintas West Rocky Mountain Goat Conservation Permit
Paunsuguant Muzzeloader Deer Conservation Permit
Utah Boulder Elk Conservation Permit - Any Weapon
Utah Panguitch Lake Elk ? Archery
Utah Henry Mountain Bison Conservation Permit Hunters Choice
Limited entry Pronghorn Antelope
Utah Fillmore / Oak Creek Elk Premium
Utah Wasatch Moose Conservation Permit
Panguitch Land Owner Elk, Hunters Choice
Paunsaugunt Landowner Permit ? Deer, Hunters Choice
Panguitch Land Owner Elk, Hunters Choice

Friday Night Auction Items, February 10, 2012

Utah Premium Beaver Elk Conservation Permit
Utah Statewide Pronghorn Conservation Permit
Utah Statewide Cougar
Utah San Juan Landowner Elk Permit? Hunters Choice
Utah North San Rafael Desert Bighorn Conservation Permit
Utah Mt. Dutton Elk ? Archery
Utah Henry Mountain Deer Conservation Permit
Utah San Juan Elk ? Muzzleloader
San Juan Archery Elk Conservation Permit
Utah Statewide Bison Conservation Permit
Utah Beaver Mountain Goat Conservation Permit - Hunters Choice (Early)
Utah Statewide Bear Conservation Permit
Antelope Island Mule Deer
Dirty Devil Desert Bighorn

Saturday Night Auction Items, February 11, 2012

Utah Statewide Moose Conservation Permit
Utah Plateau Boulder Elk Premium Conservation Permit
South San Rafael Desert Bighorn Conservation Permit
Utah Statewide Rocky Mountain Bighorn Sheep
Utah Henry Mountain Deer, Choice of Season
Utah Statewide Elk Conservation Permit
Utah Statewide Mountain Goat Conservation Permit
Utah Statewide Mule Deer
Antelope Island Sheep

Reads like a Barret-Jackson car auction, only with the people's wildlife, instead of privately owned cars.

Puke is right!

Eel

Birdman will tell you why!

hornkiller.jpg

Auction fit for Ma Lord and Ma Lady while the peasants wait in line for the scraps and donate another $5 tax for a dismal opportunity to "win" a chance to hunt game on the Kings land. That BTW, the game doesn't even hardly exist in Utah anymore according to what I hear...

"Courage is being scared to death but saddling
up anyway."

Careful there tailchasers! Us nonresidents aren't supposed to be worried or involved with what goes on in Utah!!! Who the he** is Birdman, LOL!!!

Well the way the forums reads sometimes you'd think utah was pernt near the only state out there. I get tired of the whining and crying about no game, SFW, MDF, DWR, DP, antelope island; can't post a cemetary bucks picture on the net because some A'hole might shoot it let alone someone calls the guy out for posting the picture of the buck on a public forum; or about driving deer in the winter range to get the horns to drop; to many loins, bears, coyotes; I don't think I have ever heard so many people biche and do so little about it in my life but feed from the hands of the people creating such an imposition upon them... Cry me a river.

:D

up anyway."

I guess I shouldn't talk so abruptly about utah since I live just across the board. They might turn the dogs loose and hunt me down.

up anyway."

My big question is why doesnt the DWR either take a huge % of the auction tags, or just Auction them off themselves??

Is it easier to swallow for the DWR if they pimp out the tags elsewhere?

Well did not Bird season just start? A week ago? If not well heck I just wasted alot of money on getting camo on my shotgun
5img_3325.jpg

>Well the way the forums reads
>sometimes you'd think utah was
>pernt near the only state
>out there. I get tired
>of the whining and crying
>about no game, SFW, MDF,
>DWR, DP, antelope island; can't
>post a cemetary bucks picture
>on the net because some
>A'hole might shoot it let
>alone someone calls the guy
>out for posting the picture
>of the buck on a
>public forum; or about driving
>deer in the winter range
>to get the horns to
>drop; to many loins, bears,
>coyotes; I don't think I

LMFAO Tail and I'm a Utard
>have ever heard so many
>people biche and do so
>little about it in my
>life but feed from the
>hands of the people creating
>such an imposition upon them...
>Cry me a river.
>
>:D
>
>"Courage is being scared to death
>but saddling
>up anyway."

I had not planned on getting on with the subject but since hornkiller and topgun decided to invite me I guess I will say something. Most tags as you say belong to you guys and should be in the draw. I will say that the landowner tags have nothing to do with being taken out of the draw and would be sold by the landowner. They do not come out of your tags. Now I am waiting to here you say that they do.
By the way abiggerfish2fry, nice job on the shotgun. Looks really good. Collared doves are open year around so go and have some great fun.
Topgun and Madsen, Have a great day. You deserve it.

Travis - I have a difficult time understanding the thought process that went behind this as well. I would be curious to know the history on how this all came about to begin with. Now that I have seen the sales pitch by AZSFW, I imagine that a similar approach coupled with a declining deer herd / poor DWR managemnent was the perfect ingredients for what you have today.

Battle, Az SFW would NEVER fall for this scam tag deal according to Birdman there DIFEERENT??? I loved his comment how they TRIED to copy Utah since there such a suceess?? LOL

Does anyone know where I can find out what the auction elk tags went for? I'd like specifics if possible.

Traditional >>>------->

Birdman---I don't believe either of us invited you to say anything, LOL! However, now that you have made another appearance, I would like to know what landowner tags you're talking about because to the best of my knowledge none of the EXPO tags we're talking about have anything to do with landowners.

Topgun, I can see at least 8 tags that say landowner tags on the list at the top of this topic. Better read it again. You never did answer my question. Since you know everything, what tags for elk should I put in for, Wasatch or nebo. Also what unit should I put in for the general deer hunt. I will draw the one that I put in for as I have lots of points. I been thinking about hunting Utah again. Please help me. By the way Topgun. Please do have a GREAT DAY.

LAST EDITED ON Feb-20-12 AT 08:36PM (MST)[p]By the way topgun. Hornkiller did say that birdman would tell us why. Sounded like an invite to me.

By the way Hornkiller, Thanks for thinking of me.

Deerlove - Success????? I am sorry, and I mean no disrespect, because I am sure that a lot of good honest sportsmen are / were SFW members.........but if you call what has happened in Utah a success then they have a special hat for you.

SFWHat.jpg

Well Birdman, I'm eating crow as you're finally correct on something, LOL! There are so many GD tags in that list that those LO ones when right by my tired old eyes and if you tell me to have a good day one more time I think I'm goona puke. PS: I could give a rat's azz where you put in for anything!!! Call Don for advice!

DWR gets 95% of the auction money. SFW gets 5%.

I personally like having the chance to put in for 1-200 tags at one time. I would be ecstatic if I drew a henrys deer or desert sheep tag. I won't have the chance any other way.

I thought about asking Don where to put in for but since you know more than he does I wanted to ask the best person with all the knowledge. That being you.
I understand your old tired eyes missing something like that. There is a lot of tags. I really do not want you to puke, But I do what you to have a great evening and a great day tomorrow. You have earned it and I try to tell everyone that earns it to have a great day. I am really trying to get on your good side so I can learn from you. You are so smart.

Dammit Battle!! You mighta done kilt my keyboard, makin me spray my nice Firestone all over it like that :)

I do also like the color...quite fitting for a clique of yellow-bellied sneaks

Topgun, That would be nice but then you are so good at trying to fix things in Utah I would guess that you want to go there. IT would be great to have someone In Utah that is as smart as you. It could help out the state. Just think of it. You could go and start an organization that would fix all the problems in Utah. When you do I will be one of the first to join up. O topgun. I can hardly wait.

BM, It appears it's not necessary for TG or anyone to start a new org to battle SFW. From what we've gathered it appears UWC is making a play to combat them and other scammer orgs on the legislative front. Both him and I have joined, as well as others on MM and Bowsite. I suggest you research some and consider joining yourself.

LAST EDITED ON Feb-21-12 AT 00:07AM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Feb-20-12 AT 11:03?PM (MST)

LAST EDITED ON Feb-20-12 AT 11:02?PM (MST)

Nevermind!

What's up with the Premium Beaver Elk Conservation Permit? There was only one tag available in the draw last year, and the dwr gave one to the swf to auction off this year? I guess the dwr doesn't think a 50/50 split on tags is a little much to be giving the sfw. Maybe i'm just pissed because I applied for that tag with 16 points last year.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom