wow!

last time I saw that I was riding a dinosaur....

JB
497fc2397b939f19.jpg

LMFAO...

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

High fenced or not there's a darn good reason they all are wearing brown pant and if they weren't brown earlier the sure as heck are now. That would scare the poop outta me!

Remember Manny lives in Oregon and still using dial up for his puter.

Brian
http://i25.tinypic.com/fxbjgy.jpg[/IMG]

LAST EDITED ON Feb-26-11 AT 12:22PM (MST)[p]just cirious, why does it matter that this is an old video, clearly some have not seen it...I swear reminds me of elementary school.....

vid will never get old high fence or not...

Easy with the 'Dial-Up' comments,very offending!:D

I don't care if they're big or small!
If they throw lead I like em all!

The most amazing thing about that video is that nobody was shot.
They was flingin' a bunch of lead, towards each other.

LAST EDITED ON Feb-26-11 AT 04:20PM (MST)[p]manny53---Sorry you took offense on our reference to it being out for some time and inside a high fence. I agree that you are correct in that it will never get old! I'll bet the first time I saw it that I replayed it a dozen times and, yes, it's absolutely amazing that somebody didn't get blasted the way they were all spread out as they were shooting! I love the slow motion of that cat as it leaps almost on top of that guy!!!

I recommend clicking on the "Puke In My Mouth" video link with this video on youtube... Pretty funny...

"Therefore, wo be unto him that is at ease in Zion!" 2 Ne. 28: 24

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom