WOW am I a wimp????

U

UThunting

Well I have been raising some chickens for a few months most are for the eggs but there is one that is a meat chicken. I have been putting it off until today.. Well All I need to do is go out and kill the chicken easy right???? Well I did it but I got light headed when I did it.. WOW I hope I aint going peta on us...

LAST EDITED ON Nov-30-09 AT 12:02PM (MST)[p]Call me and I'll give you the answer. Turn on your phone!!!!

Did not choke the chicken I shot it maybe thats why I am so light headed.... LOL

If decide want to chop off the head next time...can use a wire coat hanger that you straighten then make a narrow hook at one end to use to catch just above a foot. Brings back memories of some good eatin', corn-fed roaster chickens when I was much younger and lived on the farm. Fresh eggs that sit up in the skillet were much better than store-bought that would spill all over. Now I am hungry.

Please tell us you are joking about shooting the yard bird UThunting. Please. There is absolutely no fun in killing your first chicken unless you chop his head off with an axe and let him running around bleeding.

You should have just put it in your neighbor's house and cleaned your muzzleloader again, that would have taken care of it easily.

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

That is too funny Roy!!

"Let's keep things in perspective.I mean for Peet's sake there are kids in Africa that don't even hunt....hello" Jimmy Big Time

Wow Clynt,
The Wasatch life must really be wearing on you?
Whats next?
This could get interesting.

My buddy all of sudden didn't have the heart to do it.So I showed him and his boy the old hatchet trick.Before I knew it his boy was begging to do one in himself...Just don't hold on to the feet while they flap!!lol

LAST EDITED ON Dec-01-09 AT 07:33PM (MST)[p]First off I have killed chickens many times infact we raised 300 birds in malad ID in 1989 and 1990 I killed all of them with the axe.. But for some strange reason this one really bothered me..

As for the house behind mine I will just say Hmmmm never thought about that... NOTTA

I guess what I need to know is how do I join PETA

You'r wimp for the day

UThunting (in the back yard again)
Willard Utah

BY THE WAY I GOT A NEW WAY TO KILL THE CHICKENS IN THE BACK YARD

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/80828687/

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom