WOULDN'T IT BE NEAT IF???

B

bobcatbess

SOMEBODY DECENT & PRESIDENT WORTHY STEPPED UP TO THE PLATE LATE IN THE RACE & KICKED SOME A$$???

AND TOOK IT AWAY FROM THESE 3 JOKERS THAT HAVE WASTED MILLIONS & MILLIONS!!!

WE ARE IN DEEP DOO-DOO FELLOW AMERICANS!!!

CAN ANYBODY SEE THIS???

HILLARY BUNCH OFFERS OBAMA VICE PRESIDENCY,WTF???

THIS IS MY NEW GUN,YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,YOU'LL LIKE IT A HELL OF A LOT LESS WHEN IT HITS ITS DESTINATION!!!
47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

HILLARY BUNCH OFFERS OBAMA VICE PRESIDENCY,WTF???

Just another Clinton trick to get some "undecided" votes.

A vote for McCain is like voting for Bush again! Well, almost. If you like the war in Iraq, you'll love McCain.

The only EELGRASS who remembers Bobcatbess saying "never again will I vote for the lesser of two evils"

eelgrass!!!

YOU ARE RIGHT!!!

IF YOU THINK I'M GONNA BE BLAMED FOR THE NEXT JACK-ASS THAT GETS IN YOU ARE VERY WRONG!!!

BEEN THERE!!!

DONE THAT!!!

AIN'T DOING IT AGAIN!!!

SOMEBODY NEEDS TO STEP UP!!!

COWBOY-UP!!!

AND FILL THEM BOOTS!!!

THIS IS MY NEW GUN,YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,YOU'LL LIKE IT A HELL OF A LOT LESS WHEN IT HITS ITS DESTINATION!!!
47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

Bobcat said;
SOMEBODY DECENT & PRESIDENT WORTHY STEPPED UP TO THE PLATE LATE IN THE RACE & KICKED SOME A$$???

You mean like Al Gore ?

Aint nobody worth a darn that wants the job.

Well who would want it?

To get elected, you need less than 30% of eligible voters. If you barely make it, that means that about 70% of eligible voters already don't support you.

Then add the rest of the populace, ie, illegals, children, felons, unregistered voters, etal.....You pretty much start your job with only 2 out of ten people on your side.

Screw up just once and you are on the turdpile express.

Oh, and if you happen to be a Republican, the press will never allow you any positive coverage.

Then, once you are elected, you need to steal all that you can, as fast as you can, before someone spills the beans and you get the boot.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom