would you shoot this buck???

BLooDTRaCKeR

Very Active Member
LAST EDITED ON Dec-08-09 AT 03:42PM (MST)[p]This is a northern utah public land buck I located during the archery hunt.
4b1ed5162c8abfc0.jpg

If you had a tag for this area, would you take this buck??? I had a couple of opportunities but passed on him. Sorry for the fuzzy photo, it was taken through a spotting scope at 350 yards.

Yes sir I would.

"Vegetarians are cool. All I eat are vegetarians - except for the occasional mountain lion steak."
-Ted Nugent-

passing bucks like that on public land with an archery tag is tuff.
would not pass!

4a7d1f93337c7fd7.jpg

Archery is a year round commitment!!

Every day of the week! He looks as tall as he is wide-if he made it through this year, he'll be even better next-keep that tucked in your back pocket for next year...good luck...hope you kill him.

LAST EDITED ON Dec-08-09 AT 07:11PM (MST)[p]Dad and I have dedicated hunter tags which is why we passed him up on the archery.
4b1edef96546200c.jpg

Dang! Marleys buck looks really similar. I've scrolled the screen up and down several times comparing them.
Very nice bucks for public land anywhere. I'd shoot in a heartbeat.

RE: Yes I'd shoot him

Did you ever see him after the archery hunt? I only ask because my buck I arrowed looks like it may be him.

Yes, I did see him opening day of the muzzy hunt hard-horned in the same drainage about 300 yards from where he was standing in velvet.
4b1ff15847ec04fe.jpg

I glassed him for a while and decided I had seen better in the area and let him go again.

4b1edef96546200c.jpg

>Based on the pic, I'd have
>to get my spotlight out.
>

Yea make sure it wasn't a DWR decoy buck first. :D

--I'm looking for a man... who calls himself Bucho! That's all! And you had to do it, the hard way!--

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom