WOULD YOU HIT IT Wisz???

elkassassin

Long Time Member
http://www.ksl.com/?sid=28778075&nid=148&fm=home_page&s_cid=featured-2

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

Is that a rhetorical question, BESS?!

Cancer doesn't discriminate...don't take your good health for granted because it can be gone in a heartbeat. Please go back and read the last line. This time really understand what it says.

Depends on which Face She has on,Right Wisz?

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

What is wrong with America?? This is very disturbing!! I have definite issues with this!! Why the F would that kid squeal? I don't know what to say....that was a gift and he blew it....or I guess she did.

....wtf is "forcible sodomy" with her????.....kids today wouldn't know a good thing if it hit them in the ass..... pun intended...

When you go swimming in the ocean, it is very cold, and it makes my willy small

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom