would you go?

M

manny15

First, take the tram up to the start of the trail.

483046a26cee11c8.jpg

follow the path
483046c06db35344.jpg

Be sure to hold on to the 'railing
483046d56f2d0ed5.jpg

Be very careful when passing someone going in the opposite direction.

483046f86fc987f5.jpg

4830471a70693d6f.jpg

Gets a little steeper here - so put your toes in the holes
4830472d70c3407f.jpg

4830474b712b4d2d.jpg

483047607182dfc5.jpg

finally in sight
48304774720faeb0.jpg

This restaurant is in China

If you manage to reach the restaurant, the food is free.

Let me know how the food is, cuz I'm not going.

WOW, thats crazy! It better be prime rib or something. Im not sure why anyone would eat there but looking at the pics there seems to be alot of people there. There must be alot of cheep people in China. hehehe

I wouldn't care if there were prime rib smothered in pure gold sauce, i wouldn't hang my arse on that line or walk them planks for nuttin!!

48288e6577d023b6.jpg

THAT LOOKS LIKE SOMETHING WORTH DOING!!!

I'D HOPE THEY GOT SOMETHING BESIDES CHINESE FOOD THOUGH???

I'VE BEEN IN SEVERAL BINDS IN SHEAR LEDGES & THERE SURE THE HELL WASN'T ANY WALKWAYS!!!

NICE THREAD Manny!!!

THIS IS MY NEW GUN,YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,YOU'LL LIKE IT A HELL OF A LOT LESS WHEN IT HITS ITS DESTINATION!!!
47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

No thanks - I don't like Chinese food all that much anyway. Especially REAL Chinese food. I just like the sweet and sour and the kung pao - not worth a climb like that!

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

LAST EDITED ON May-19-08 AT 01:03AM (MST)[p]Nancy Kwan was the prettiest Chinese woman I ever saw. She is way old now and I doubt they have produced anything in her class, that would tempt me to take that walk.....not even 40 years ago!

Keep watching though, I hear they have a daredevil guy there named "Evel Chang", who is going to try to get to the top on a mountain bike.

I'm with Bessy on this. I've been on a couple mountain goat hunts that looked sorta that way, with no catwalks or chains to grab and would have given anything for this much to hold onto. Of course, those were in younger and way dumber days.

What's the Tim McGraw song say? "Live like you were dyin!" Maybe he's been to this restaurant.

That trail up is not all that bad!!! Just think about the trail down (same one but backwards on the steep part) and then full of food and half sleepy from the big lunch.

Now that would be a fun hike, for someone that was out of their mind!!!

Not me.

Jeff

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom