Would U take a bullet?

Nope.. Not only no but HELL no.. Refering to the for the new President elect..

Up early startin trouble already F-dude ?
In answer to your query, No !
I might take one for you F'er ;-)

LAST EDITED ON Nov-17-08 AT 08:41AM (MST)[p] I'M SURE I WOULD NOT WANT TO SHAKE HIS HAND, THAT WOULD BE GETTING TOO CLOSE TO HIM IN A CROWD......YD.

LAST EDITED ON Nov-17-08 AT 12:23PM (MST)[p]x2 lesgo54!
except its more likly gonna be a bomb!
last obama post I had up about obama and taking a bullit got nuked! so wtf!!
I think my civil rights are being thrown to the back of the bus!
rm

Nope, i'd duck it and let him take it!!

48288e6577d023b6.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Nov-17-08 AT 01:52PM (MST)[p]I'd take one in the leg I guess, but that's it! I may change my answer depending on the caliber of the gun and which president it was for. And I wouldn't take one in the leg during hunting or ski season - so only in the spring. Nevermind I actually wouldn't take the bullet now that I think about it.

Depends on how big the financial reward would be. With the economy and job market the way they are I might soon to looking for any means of income possible.

Mark

look at Brady he took one remember? (and that was small bore a .22 I think!)......all he got was a Anti-Gun Law... when it does happen and I am sure some white trash skin heads are working on it..you will see civil unrest, race riots, murdering etc! etc!
then the blaming and pushing of power between the government and civilian population over or firearms then China or Russia will invade us.............jeeez I sound like Manny15!
rm

One of those cousins sisters mailmans stories. My aunt taught a little girl in her primary class whose dad or uncle or cousin or something was one of the secret service agents who took a bullet for Reagan, and the little girl would bring bags of jelly beans to church every week because the pres made sure that they were set up with enough jelly beans to last the rest of their lives. So what would Pres Bush set up his agent with? What about Pres Obama?

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom