Would this be a good picture for calender

Wyobowhunt

LAST EDITED ON Dec-11-16 AT 08:14PM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Dec-11-16 AT 08:04?PM (MST)

I know this is a picture of my lab but value most opinions on this site. Would this be a good picture for a lab calender

67783img1194.jpg

I like it a lot my friend..!! He's posing very well, there's obviously a harvested bird, decoys, and the countryside to be had in the photo as well... I think it tells a great story, without any words... Nice photo.

"Therefore, wo be unto him that is at ease in Zion!" 2 Ne. 28: 24

From a quality standpoint, I'd say no. If a flash was used to brighten the dogs face, and atmosphere, it would have made it a good shot, but it lacks the sharpness for a calendar. IMO

Cool shot though.

Yelum

YBU

7019yelumlogosig2.jpg

Neat picture, but I have to go along with Yelum since the photo doesn't capture the eyes of the dog and that, to me, would be an essential part of a picture that would go on a calendar.

Great photo. But look at the calendar photos and you will see a big difference in quality.

Thanks, I also thought this. I didn't have time to get camera out of the bag. She was half way back and we had a pair coming in and I yelled lay down and this is how she looked. I grabbed my phone and took a quick picture before we killed the other birds. Had a fun day.

64652img1195.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom