Would the real Feleno please stand up?

Long Time Member
Who is this guy we call F-dude? Yes the mystery man who appeared from the mist of MM cyberspace to regail the message boards with homo erotica turned bizzaro humor. What is an F-dude? Is he an actual being or just a computer processor run amok? Is he an angry intern or a politician who's true love is to inspire the MM crowd with photo shop gone wild? Someone knows who the man behind the curtain is....or do they? My guess is when his secret identity is revlealed this will be one super hero with one angry boss. :)

498a6f395e505405.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Jul-08-09 AT 02:53PM (MST)[p]1911, I have often pondered the same question. Who is this Feleno person? Several theories come to mind.

Perhaps he is a reincarnate of some previous MMer gone down the road. There many possibilities here. People with talent in the picture profession???

Or perhaps he is Founder himself, posing as a sometimes trouble causer, to increase traffic through the website. Notice how he goes quiet at times and even asks serious (?) questions, like how to tell his wife she is gaining weight. Then when the boredom sets in and traffic slows, he posts a guess-that-body-part complete with sexy pictures of scantily clad women.

Then there is the thought that all these MM members are actually only a few individuals posing as other people. Think about it. How many MMers have you actually met? Perhaps F'Dude is just an alter-ego of someone else, Bobcatbess perhaps, who hides behinfd his capslocked keyboard claiming to not be a computer whiz all the while creating photoshop havoc with people. Hmmmm... if you will recalll Bess got his new sig pic from Feleno. Now that I think about it perhaps you and fireball are the one and the same. You post from the same IP address. If that is true please disregard all of my flirtatious communications.

I did a google search and I believe I have the answer. I know the spelling is slightly different but it could be a ploy. I believe this is who Feleno (or is it Felino) actually is.

Felino Salami- The king of Italian salami.

In Italy, felino is known as il re de salumi Italiani, or, ?the king of Italian salami.? Medium ground, free range, never frozen pork, is packed into a natural culatello casing. This thicker casing allows the salami to age longer than usual because it doesn't dry out as quickly. The flavor you get is intense.

mfel.jpg

F'Dude, you are the king!

Or is F-Dude also Hunt Rez and Drama Momma? NA, thats way to low. I know F-dude fits in a 15 inch saddle.

WELL NVB!!!

IT AIN'T OFTEN A NEVADA RANCHER FLIRTS WITH ME!!!

LMMFAO!!!

LIL RED IS A "CUTIE" BUT SHE'S REAL,EVEN IF WE DO SPORT THE SAME IP'S!!!

I'VE BURNT A FEW PUTERS UP IN MY DAY!!!

MY PUTERS SKILLS ARE LITTLE TO NONE!!!

YOU CAN'T TEACH THE OLE cat VERY MANY NEW TRICKS!!!

Feleno IS THE REAL DEAL!!!

HAVE NOT PERSONALLY MET HIM YET!!!

BUT HE'S ONE OF US!!!

WE ARE ALL CHARACTERS IN OUR OWN WAYS!!!

DON'T LET Feleno BULLSSHIT YOU ON HIS WIFES TAIL EITHER,IT'S A NICE LITTLE TAIL THAT SHOULD BE SPANKED AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE!!!

THE NAME "F-DUDE" CAME FROM OUR FRIEND Beefy!!!

I'LL ADMIT MY NAME AIN'T THAT COMMON,BUT I DO BELIEVE Feleno IS MORE UN-COMMON!!!

HE'S A MASTER WITH THE PHOTOSHOP JOBS!!!

HE CAN MAKE ANY CHICK LOOK GOOD!!!

I KNOW WHAT HE'S THINKING!!!

'GAWD IF I COULD JUST USE THIS PHOTOSHOP ON MY WIFE'!!!

BUT HIS WIFE IS FINE,HE'S JUST BEEN LOOKIN AT TOO MANY PIC'S!!!

Feleno IS MY FRIEND!!!

I REMEMBER WHEN HE OFFENDED MANY OF YOU WITH THE MAN CRUSH THREAD!!!

I THINK HE MIGHTA RUFFLED FOUNDERS FEATHERS A TIME OR TWO BUT FOUNDERS GONNA BE JUST FINE!!!

LONG LIVE Feleno!!!

SOMTIMES TO GET IN ON A PISSCUTTER IT TAKES SOME STEALTH!!!
I THANK MY FRIEND Feleno FOR THE STEALTH CAMO!!!

4a25cb9a7105a720.jpg

REMEMBER!!!

THERE'S ONLY ONE bobcat!!!

He doesn't always drink beer-but when he does,he drinks Miller Lite. He is F-dude-the most interesting man in the world(OK maybe at least on Campfire)....

;-)

LAST EDITED ON Jul-08-09 AT 04:08PM (MST)[p]In honor of Feleno I will add the picture

4a5516b918443d62.jpg

Wait a minute, you mean Feleno was serious with that Wife gaining weight question ? I owe someone an apology.
:)

The man....

The myth....

The MonsterMuleys living legend....

FELENO!!

Kinda like one of those pro wrestlers that wears a mask, keeps everyone wondering who they are.

First 90 posts i thought his name was felatio, never was good at the 3 Rs....but i agree we are unique all our own way... I think f-dude is just a mad sientist sits in his basement all day thinking of ways to get back at the people that nuked him on a different name....He cant have a real job and still find the time to research and photoshop all day long...he is always amoung the first to post...makes me wonder a wife like that and he would rather spend time amoung us mm memebers it cant be antlerlust...

47e9fcb352ad748f.jpg

has anyone seen my kittie

you guys crack me up, you are the funny ones. i'm a lonely shipping rep with to much time on my hands as 90% of my work is on the computer. When i'm not bored i'm way over stressed. its when i'm bored my humor becomes somewhat bizarre, bordering the mental institution lock up level but for the most part i'm normal. i do hunt quite a bit as my friends know and some of you know from emails and PMs but i like to have fun, which brings me to one question:
FelenoEntertain.jpg

NV, i'm considering a vasectomy and that picture hits just a little to close to home right now, could you kindly remove it :)

When 1911 asked if the real Feleno would please stand up, somehow I thought he wouldn't be wearing pants! Dang, I was right!

J/K. Feleno is.........well.....Feleno! End of story!:)

Eel

F-man i am entertained i think you work for UPS in those tight little shorts showing off ur ummm tan..

47e9fcb352ad748f.jpg

Deep inside Feleno is a caring and dedicated husband. He simply wants the best for his loved ones and expresses those feelings by asking the important questions. I really started to understand Feleno through his "Man Crush" post. It truly hit home and really made me ponder. His brilliant posts relating to breasts, buttocks and cooters proves he is a man with deep intelect. I for one know that Feleno likes to take long walks, partake in profound conversations, he enjoys oily, deep-tissue massages, and will write haiku's that will bring even the manliest man to tears. We all have a Feleno inside of us. I say...let him out. The world would be a much better place if we weren't so afraid of what others thought of us. I love you, Feleno....you bring out the best in me. You're like the gay friend I always wanted. Don't ever forget that!

Steve

Feleno is Michael Jackson. Ever wonder why he baits you little boys? Dumb a-holes anyway!

RUS

"I for one know that Feleno likes to take long walks, partake in profound conversations, he enjoys oily, deep-tissue massages, and will write haiku's that will bring even the manliest man to tears. We all have a Feleno inside of us."

Sounds like you two had quite a party....... Terry

GOOD GAWD A MIGHTY Wisz!!!

I THINK YOU'VE OVER DONE IT!!!

GEEZUS!!!

I LIKE THE HELL OUT OF Feleno!!!

BUT I'LL GUARANTEE YOU ONE THING!!!

HE AIN'T YOUR GAY FRIEND!!!

SOMTIMES TO GET IN ON A PISSCUTTER IT TAKES SOME STEALTH!!!
I THANK MY FRIEND Feleno FOR THE STEALTH CAMO!!!

4a25cb9a7105a720.jpg

REMEMBER!!!

THERE'S ONLY ONE bobcat!!!

LAST EDITED ON Jul-09-09 AT 07:14AM (MST)[p]WTF My F-N pics wont post. Dont worry I will fix it!!!

I used to think Feleno was a former member whose name would be synonym to drawing frigid water from a man made hole in the ground. I was informed by a couple of people that I was off track.

I don't know who he is.

Bean

Uh oh felano sounds like steve is looking to hit it....and has a man crush on you

47e9fcb352ad748f.jpg

+1 Huntnfever,

Wiz, that's why Founder put a PM option on his site. For when these situations cum up.:)

Eel

Brian it could be you...hmmm i thinkhe is a charachter like bruce wayne...and just wants to pass on his legacy to someone else a bright and "shining star" of MM....who could it be now

47e9fcb352ad748f.jpg

F-dude might have an alter ego, but I donno,
Several here have accused me of being that alter ego,
as such I hired the private detective to find out more about this enigmatic, dude...
What was uncovered was somewhat surprising,
turns out...
Our Little ol' F-dude and me were twin brothers,
separated at birth.
while inside our mother's womb he was carried much lower, so he became fond of celebrity a$$'s
whereas, I was carried much higher in the rib cage, hence me liked large boobies.
This is all just surfacing, I'll pass on any additional info as it becomes available

I assure you, ladies, I have no man crush on Feleno. He and I are sewn from the same cloth, we're like brothers from different mothers, he's the Rice and I'm the Krispies!! HaHa...I'm just kidding with you guys. I hate that focker! I say lynch the "lover of the throat swab"!!

Steve

Master Feleno never lets us down period!!

Wiz LMAO...wow...I can't stop laughing man...he's kinda like Chuck Norris right, always has sex on the first date?? :) JK guys don't lynch me...

Feleno have an awesome summer hiking and fishing dude and thanks for making this guy laugh ALWAYZ!!

LONG LIVE FELENO!!

~Z~

Good point. Feleno never let's us down. There have been others, take Velvet Jones for instance, who have come on strong in the past then just flat dropped the ball. :)

498a6f395e505405.jpg

What do you mean 1911. Last time VJ posted he was willing to bend over the crooked white woman over to set her straight for a cookie scam.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom