Would Jesus Hunt?

Who said anything about a green card? All he needs is a Utah Drivers License to get a tag. duhhhh. And it is pronounced Heh-Zuess...

-------------------------
www.sagebasin.com
-------------------------

Hard to hike in sandals though,
Man, everyone in this thread is going staight to ......

Well back then when I was around,Jesus would have a sacrifice of the best lambs in a herd, if he could do that then I am positive that he would hunt, but it was differnt times we only killed to eat and staywarm today we all hunt for challanges that call within us all the drive has fadded in some eyes and you can see how it can fade out, We dont go for the kill we go for the hunt the times outdoors times to talk to freinds and family times to be alone just thinking some times using that marble in are head to figure a way to get to the top of that mountain and to give gratittude to the inner beast within us we are predators. we look forward not to the side we are made to move in and pray on other living things its in all of us some just get farther away from it as they are scared it is a strange feeling to go after somthing to go kill to be challanged to go out in the woods, swamps alpines, the desert flats... you can never tell someone why you hunt as we do not really know why we just do yes we can say we hunt to be outdoors or to go find that buck but infact it is so hard wired into you that there is a deeper emotion that we all have that we all feel the smells the sounds the sweat on your back and dripping from your brow, It is a challengethat is calling to hunters it is out there it just is the way of life it has taken thousands of years to get here just like some great breeds of dogs that hunt that is what they do,we have been breed to hunt to go out be challenged to prove that we are not just maggets here on earth we can control earth in so many ways,and as hunters we do are part it is in the chosen few that have this gift,there are others that have turned there face away because it can be ugly!they have turned away for many reasons that is why we must do the best we can to let them know the truths about us.most people dont hold pain toward huters untell they see a hunter do somthing wrong or to see what might appear as a wrong thing some people think we hunt to kill and only to kill if that was the case we could all go out and kill,but most of us come home and have been schooled in the facts of nature.. Nature in many ways has schooled me but I am getting better but I also think nature is getting better

So Would Jesus Hunt

As you already posted the answer is yes.if he fished he hunted he hunted for food with nets he trapped fish to eat so he is a hunter would he hunt the animals here on earth I dont know it would not shock me to see him hunt but it would be a deeper more emotional hunt I do not think he would be out there with the Biggest gun shooting at animals from affar. it would be primitive natural way of hunting... OOOH YA he would get a tickit from the F&G as I am sure there would be laws against the ways he would hunt but this has been a good Post for most to read it makes you think WOULD JESUS HUNT????? Yes he would!!! He is man and man was made to be a predator eyes forward always looking

UThunting
Clynt l Citte
Willard Utah

Now there's one man's take on the subject.

I doubt Jesus could hunt.....do they give the Hunter Safety course in Hebrew?

JUDAS FRICKEN PRIEST RUS!!!

CAN YOU IMAGINE HOW IT WAS BACK THEN???

STEPPING INTO UTAH & HUNTING WITH 96,999 LESS TARDS!!!

NOW THAT WOULD BE REAL HUNTING!!!

REMEMBER THIS RUS!!!

THERE WOULD OF BEEN NO NEED FOR WARDENS BACK THEN!!!

THIS IS MY NEW GUN,YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,YOU'LL LIKE IT A HELL OF A LOT LESS WHEN IT HITS ITS DESTINATION!!!
47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

Why do you think he came to the Americas after he was reserructed?(Mormon belief here) He SAID he was coming here to see his people, but I think he was really here to hunt big game. ;-)

Jenn
"Some people are like slinkys; not really good for anything
but they bring a smile to your face when pushed down the stairs!"

LAST EDITED ON Dec-22-07 AT 03:41PM (MST)[p]Uhhh didn't he ask his disciples to be hunters and fishers of men???

I think he was more concerned with bringing to pass the immortality and etenal life of man than with other worldly pursuits. I don't think he would have done it but I don't think he necesarily disapproves in every situation.

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

>LAST EDITED ON Dec-22-07
>AT 03:41?PM (MST)

>
>Uhhh didn't he ask his disciples
>to be hunters and fishers
>of men???
>
>I think he was more concerned
>with bringing to pass the
>immortality and etenal life of
>man than with other worldly
>pursuits. I don't think he
>would have done it but
>I don't think he necesarily
>disapproves in every situation.
>
>UTROY
>Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

Roy, boy are you going to be surprised when you see that big 200 plus muley rack mounted on top of the Pearly Gates!:)

Just kidding! I think you're right on!

Eel

LAST EDITED ON Dec-22-07 AT 07:54PM (MST)[p]Sure he would. Remember, back then society was a bit more rural and hunting wasn't looked at as a bad thing by pointy headed liberals. Of course, back then the world wasn't afflicted with pointy headed liberals.

Jagrmystr, I hate to disappoint you, but hiking in sandals is nothing compared to walking on water!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom