Would gun control...

Down in jolly Australia, even the PoPo have to check their piece at the station after shift. That's what cracks me up about some cops, albeit few around here, who jump on the gun control bandwagon. They turn it basically as a me vs. them and since it won't affect me as a cop no problem. The few imbeciles I do know like that I quickly remind of how it works with the Aussies. After work you don't carry your special privilege with you.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

1911;

You and I know that the majority of street cops are very pro gun. We will be the first to admit that we can not protect every citizen 24/7.

But every now and then we have encountered a street cop that is anti gun. I had to work with a detective that was so anti gun that he even felt that there was no need for cops to be armed most of the time, and that bloke was not from England.

I would shake my head everytime he would spout off his anti gun feelings and remind him that he was in need of a gun more so then the rest of us as he could not fight his way out of a paper bag if he had too. Come to think of it, he was always at the bottom of the list for firearm qualification scores also.

RELH

So the point is: sometimes people do awful things and no amount of laws or rules or background checks or anything else can stop it from happening.

In a nation of 330 million people there is going to be a handfull of individuals who are going to do wacko things. No getting around it or stopping it. Period!

We actually have a very good record compared to the rest of the world.

Take a look at world history if you want to see man's inhumanity to man. We are lilly white compared to most people.

We better keep every gun we have, and then some. Never fall for this bleeding heart liberal BS!

Eel

>In a nation of 330 million
>people there is going to
>be a handfull of individuals
>who are going to do
>wacko things. No getting around
>it or stopping it. Period!
>
>
>We actually have a very good
>record compared to the rest
>of the world.
>
>Take a look at world history
>if you want to see
>man's inhumanity to man. We
>are lilly white compared to
>most people.
>
>We better keep every gun we
>have, and then some. Never
>fall for this bleeding heart
>liberal BS!
>
>Eel

+1 What Eel said couldn't be any more black and white.. To argue any of what was said above just proves what a fool one would be..

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

First, I want to make clear , I have the utmost respect for peace officers. They deserve our thanks for what they do for us and our respect. I say this in no way to demean them . But why would a murdering evil a$$ cop be any different from a murdering evil ass shoe salesman. We are all the same as far as I see it . If you are Evil it doesn't matter what you do for a living. I hope this doesn't turn into one of "those da#$%m cop" things I get so sick of hearing about. I am sorry for the victoms of this evil crime and as for the one who did it, I hope he will have eternity to regret it.

Stonefly; in my opinion it is worse when a cop or judge does something like that or found to be corrupt. They should be held to higher standard if the public will continue to support and trust them.

RELH

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom