Worth $60 ?

They make sense to me as long as there's clearance. Pretty good idea, looks a lot easier than putting on chains.

Hey Robb, congrats on your draw!!

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

SWEET GEEZUS!

Better get the CAMO Set!

Might work where you're not really Stuck!

(((Kinda like the Chevy in the Video that's still on Flat Ground!)))

Your Truck is Too Shiny/Perty to get it Stuck Robb!

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

Better than chains? Mebbe, if the area which is the source of your being stuck is short/not too deep, etc.

And they sure look easier to put on.

The out of balance feel wouldn't last too long, especially seeing how easy they are to put on.

might work on st, street downtown S.L.C. { easier to put on. try getting them off after a spin or two??} stick with your chains boys...

Thanks for your input fella's.

For sure they are more for I am Stuck than for driving around -----

I seem to get stuck and then have to screw around with putting on chains in a total gooey wet mess----

They do have Velcro for the extra strap lengths---no flapping.........

I order 4 pair, 2 for my F350 and 2 for my exploring everywhere Mrs. 4-door Tacoma...

I think the will work perfect for getting un-stuck, even if we have to back out---type deal.

If not, I am out $120.00-----simply a fill up of gas .......

Thanks again for all your input---

Robb

Looks pretty good.

I'd like to see them make a video out in SW Wyoming after about 2" of rain.:)

Eel

Snake-oil.

For that much money,. you can get 2nd hand chains. I'll tell you an old off-roaders trick...let the air out of your tires and/or put your chains on first and you won't get stuck.

When I get stuck, REALLY STUCK, I really doubt those things would help much.
John 14:6

Daagum.. just bought a pair because of your post. Likely wasted $75 :) will let you know how they work next time I get stuck which happens a few times a year.

CANT TELL YOU HOW MANY TIMES I COULD HAVE USED A PAIR. ONCE YOUR STUCK = TOO LATE. CHAINS ARE DIFFICULT TO PUT ONCE YOUR BURIED, MUDDY /SNOW ....NO THANKS. I WILL ORDER SOON, 75 BUCKS IS NOTHING...............YD.

Appears to be a good product from the vids I watched but you're right.. for $65 plus freight who cares. Good tool to have in the truck box just in case. I'll giv'm a try

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom