Worst MMA fight

Feleno

Long Time Member
I love the MMA usually but this may be the worst fight. I give the guy with no limbs (Kyle Maynard) credit for being a gamer and all but did he really have a chance to win? He cant grab, kick or do many submission holds. Really how was he going to win? and you cant say much about his competitor. why didnt he just jump on him and choke him out or do something besides dance? seemed like a publicity stunt gone bad.

Not sure what to say about that one. On one hand it is a feat of its own that he gets into the ring. On the other hand it is a lose/lose for the other fighter. Kinda seems to me like he is being exploited by promoters.

498a6f395e505405.jpg

That was a real tactical battle there, boy!! WTF? If the guy want to be an inspiration to others, get involved with a sport or organization that is believable. I honestly feel that he is looked at as a joke in that sport. He can not compete, let alone win at that sport. I agree that it was a promoters dream but even the audience isn't that gullable. I give the guy credit for getting out there and being visible but just not in that arena. That was not MMA....that was WWE!! That was like Wee-Man fighting Brock Lesnar! That was like David battling Goliath! That was like Feleno trying to out wit.....ME!!

Steve

I wonder what the rules were? No kicks? Put on a show but don't hurt the handcap guy?
I'll bet everybody cheering was friends and family...
I didn't dig it, I couldn't even watch the full round and I know it went 3.
I don't see how that could possibly be good for the sport!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom