Worst Easter Candy?

slamdunk

I am just curious if anyone else feels the same as i do about a couple of Easter candies.

#1 are "Pepe's"
WTF is good about these, they horrible and a 100 years old!

#2 are those orange very large cruchy sweet Circus Peanut things.
WTF is the fascination behind those stupid things??

These things are like a fruit cake, nooone actually eats them.....do they??

48288e6577d023b6.jpg

>I am just curious if anyone
>else feels the same as
>i do about a couple
>of Easter candies.
>
>#1 are "Pepe's"
>WTF is good about these, they
>horrible and a 100 years
>old!
>
>#2 are those orange very large
>cruchy sweet Circus Peanut things.
>
>WTF is the fascination behind those
>stupid things??
>
>These things are like a fruit
>cake, nooone actually eats them.....do
>they??

What are you doing culling the kids candy?
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
48288e6577d023b6.jpg

I dont know what pepes are, but I agree on the circus peanuts. My vote for all time best candy is the marshmallow chicks, yellow only, pink ones suck.

I was just telling my kids last night that the only candy worse than peeps is circus peanuts.

What about those egg looking things that are different colors that have a hard shell but a soft sugarary grity inside. Don't know if they even still make them but they were bad.

Hey, Candy is Candy. Heck, when i's a kid my Mom could'a dipped a dog turd in Chocolate and i probably would'a ate it commenting favorably on the new flavor. :)

The trick is to quickly follow the ones not so good by the better stuff ;-) Though i don't eat the stuff nowadays, i was a hound to the sugar as a kid! Easter was pretty good for a binge but nothing like Halloween!!

Happy Easter All!
Joey

Peeps are great, just let 'em sit out in the open for about a week until they're nice and crunchy. The worst Easter candy in my opinion is spiced jelly beans. Yuck!..

EASY PUNK!!!

ALL THAT STUFF THAT DON'T TASTE GOOD IS SUPPOSED TO BE GOOD FOR YOU,LOL!!!

COULD BE WORSE PUNK!!!

THE EASTER BUNNY DIDN'T STOP HERE!!!

DIDN'T EVEN GET ANY OF THAT NASTY CANDY YOU'RE TALKIN ABOUT!!!

YA I'M MAD TOO!!!

NO CHOCOLATE CADBURY EGGS!!!

DAMN THEM ARE GOOD!!!

GOOD ENOUGH JENN TOLD ME ONCE YOU CAN "TRADE EM" FOR THINGS!!!

OH WELL!!!

NO CHOCOLATE & NO TRADES FOR ME!!!

HAPPY FRICKEN EASTER EVERYBODY!!!

"I'M NOT COMPLAINING,I'M TELLING IT THE WAY IT IS,SOME OF YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,THATS O.K.,SOMETIMES THE TRUTH HURTS & YOU HAVE TO ACCEPT IT,OR YOU FIND OUT WHAT THE FACTS ARE,STAND UP & VOICE YOUR OWN OPINION,THIS IS STILL AMERICA THE LAST TIME I CHECKED"!!!

493c3bb236d04499.jpg

REMEMBER!!!

THERE'S ONLY ONE bobcat!!!

what about some of the nasty ass jelly belly flavors out there? most are good. nothing worse than popping a mouthful of delicious fruity flavors only to get a nasty ass popcorn flavored one in there that literally makes you want to vomit. the chocolate ones are gross too.

oh ya, cadbury eggs are horrible too.

>I dont know what pepes are,
>but I agree on the
>circus peanuts. My vote for
>all time best candy is
>the marshmallow chicks, yellow only,
>pink ones suck.

Im pretty sure that is what a peep is.

As for my vote the absolute worst candy ever is the malt balls (Whoppers) good crap that is a nast as candy, the inventer of that one ought to be shot. NASTY

DeadI/Jared
46e8aeb1660028c5.gif

Jelly beans are the WORST candy ever. YUK!

I do love the Cadbury MINI-eggs though. Those are the best. And yes...I have been known to trade stuff for a bag of those mini-eggs. LOL

The Whoppers mini eggs are gross, hate malted milk balls. Other than that, Easter candy rocks!

Peeps! - LOVE them!

Jelly Beans! - LOVE them! (go with Starburst - cheaper and better flavors - no popcorn, baked potato, caffe latte or whatever - but I do like the Jelly Belly's too - the popcorn and jalpe?o together are quite the combination! - though the speckeled looking spiced ones suck)

Circus Peanuts! - LOVE them!

Cadubry mini eggs! - LOVE them!

Cadbury eggs - LOVE them!

Leftover redhearts from valentines! LOVE them!

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

Model_70_Guy nailed it. Those things are (were) NASTY. A hard sugar crust with a gritty sugar center. Nothing like gritty sugar in your teeth. Gives me chills!

Eel

Don't know about the worst but the easter bunny left me some jelly beans in a new tackle box next to a new open face zebco rod/reel combo.....THANKS EASTER BUNNY , BOCK , BOCK....

Lets see, I had a bag of whoppers today, some reese's, some brownines, some cobbler, bread pudding, 1 pizza, 2 chickens, 15 eggs, 1 chocolate cream pie, some more whoppers, chocolate milk with whoppers, turkey n whoppers, corn chowder and whoppers, tuna and whoppers, egg's and whoppers, and right now I'm having a glass of milk, cheese pizza and whoppers. Guess you guys can figure out that I'm about to go on a diet. lol, and i totally disagree on the whoppers.

He who stomps the greatest stinky wins!

+2 on model_70's "egg looking things that are different colors that have a hard shell but a soft sugarary grity inside. Don't know if they even still make them but they were bad."

The only explanation for them nasty things not being the worst on y'alls' lists is that you've never had the displeasure...

So far of all the things mentioned the only ones I dont like are peeps and circus peanuts....

I guess that explains my figure....

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

LAST EDITED ON Apr-13-09 AT 03:13AM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Apr-13-09 AT 03:11?AM (MST).

>So far of all the things
>mentioned the only ones I
>dont like are peeps and
>circus peanuts....
>

Oh, never mind, you said circus PEANUTS... my mistake.

>Cadburry Eggs. like sucking on a
>big chocolate zit with all
>the gush in the middle
>

Dang it Feleno!
I used to love Cadburry eggs, Now I don't think they'll taste the same again x(

I knew you guys were Commies!

Whoever don't like Peeps and Circus Peanut candies is UNAMERICAN!!!!......and probably don't like the candy corn thingys at Halloween either.

>
>Oh, never mind, you said circus
>PEANUTS... my mistake.

OH! They said PEANUTS? WHOOPS! Good thing I didn't post up my pleasurable circus side-show-freak experience then, huh? (That WAS a traveling circus wasn't it?)

>I knew you guys were Commies!
>
>
>Whoever don't like Peeps and Circus
>Peanut candies is UNAMERICAN!!!!......and probably
>don't like the candy corn
>thingys at Halloween either.

Thanks for the reminder. Add candy corn to the crap list.

LOOKS LIKE stinky LIKES "WHOPPERS"???

I LIKE EM TOO!!!

BUT NOT THE EASTER VARIETY,THEM ARE NASTY!!!

HEAR THAT Pro???

BUY SOME EASTER WHOPPERS FOR stinky & MAKE HIM WASH THEM DOWN WIT A MT. DEW FOR DESERT,BUT ONLY AFTER HE TAKES HIS BULL,HE'S GOT ENOUGH SUGAR IN HIS SYSTEM FOR NOW,LOL!!!

"I'M NOT COMPLAINING,I'M TELLING IT THE WAY IT IS,SOME OF YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,THATS O.K.,SOMETIMES THE TRUTH HURTS & YOU HAVE TO ACCEPT IT,OR YOU FIND OUT WHAT THE FACTS ARE,STAND UP & VOICE YOUR OWN OPINION,THIS IS STILL AMERICA THE LAST TIME I CHECKED"!!!

493c3bb236d04499.jpg

REMEMBER!!!

THERE'S ONLY ONE bobcat!!!

Wow, i didn't expect THIS many responses over candy!!

Someone mentioned them tri colored candy corns.....those are #3 on my hit list....yuck!!

But Whoppers?? Oh man i could eat those all day long!!
(Two thumbs up!)

48288e6577d023b6.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Apr-13-09 AT 09:51PM (MST)[p]I have to agree with ROY and NICKMAN peeps and circus peanuts are the shiz. I love them! Whoppers and malted milk balls are nasty....I would rather drink my own bath water than eat those.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom