World Series of Poker

Wiszard

Long Time Member
Sucks this year!! The format is ridiculous and the new rules that limit the players talk about their hand is disgraceful and simply takes away from the strategy of the game. I was watching it for a while and realized that there was probably 10-12 hands in a row that never went to the flop. And these are the hands they choose to show on television? Has the WSOP sabotaged their own ratings by changing the way the game has been created to be played? 9 will make the final table but it won't be played until November? One of the commentator, I think it was Lon, said "that will give these lesser players (the ones that may have gotten in by winning a satellite tourney) more time to practice"! I nearly busted a gut laughing. Practice?? Seriously? I don't know...is it just me?

Steve
Derkha derkha Muhammed jihad hakha sherpha sherpha abakhala- Gary of Team America World Police

Sucks this year!! The format is ridiculous and the new rules that limit the players talk about their hand is disgraceful and simply takes away from the strategy of the game. I was watching it for a while and realized that there was probably 10-12 hands in a row that never went to the flop. And these are the hands they choose to show on television? Has the WSOP sabotaged their own ratings by changing the way the game has been created to be played? 9 will make the final table but it won't be played until November? One of the commentator, I think it was Lon, said "that will give these lesser players (the ones that may have gotten in by winning a satellite tourney) more time to practice"! I nearly busted a gut laughing. Practice?? Seriously? I don't know...is it just me?

Steve
Derkha derkha Muhammed jihad hakha sherpha sherpha abakhala- Gary of Team America World Police

......."this game has lost it's allure, come darlin', let's seek our entertainment elsewhere"....

"What's good for me, ain't necessarily good for the weak minded"

......."this game has lost it's allure, come darlin', let's seek our entertainment elsewhere"....

"What's good for me, ain't necessarily good for the weak minded"

Doc Holliday........

Steve

Doc Holliday........

Steve

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.............

JB
497fc2397b939f19.jpg

It's more entertaining to watch when they show you the hole cards and show only the hands that go to a flop.

It's more entertaining to watch when they show you the hole cards and show only the hands that go to a flop.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom