World Series of Hunting

never_catch

Long Time Member
Alright here my idea...

World Series of Poker main event costs $10,000 to enter and winner takes home hundreds of millions. Expo tags are expensive so let's give ourselves a chance and play the lottery and some cards at the same time.

Let's have an MM poker game where winner takes all and can buy any tag of his or her choice. Sit and go style deep stack tournament, $1,000 entry fee, no rebuys, 10,000 in starting chips, no limit holdem. This game will have to take place outside of Utah obviously so who's hosting??

Who's in??

~Z~

Small portion? We need these ladies to be top notch!

4b1db2ac644136c4.jpg

Sounds fun. Like the idea. $1000 is beyond my budget for "fun" but I'm sure there are plenty that could or would anti-up.

If you decide to do a less desirable tag (on another table) for a $100/$200 anti I"m interested (maybe a Colorado land owner tag, etc. etc.) and a different "class" of us might just jump on board for an day or two of "fun".

Let's see how else is interested?

DC

Perhaps we should have satellite tournaments in every state for the main event. Winners of the satellite games win their way into the big game. Entry for the satellites can be $50??

~Z~

never_catch

figured you had a winner idea here, but not much interest, too bad, there so much going on right now too, not!

Oh well, back to the "turkey hunt channel".

DC,

I am in,

Always ready to take other guys money!

Outside of a horse is good for the inside of a man.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom