World Record Grand Slam

HunterHarry

Long Time Member
One can only imagine as to what having all 4 world record North American sheep on your wall would feel like.

slam_gasm.jpg

slamorous.jpg

The horns are beautiful but I'm not so sure about the hides on those sheep.

It would take a lifetime of luck and hard hunting to collect those beauties. But one can dream.

Eldorado

IMHO the Chadwick ram is right up there with the top trophies ever taken in the world. The only ram in the book with a horn over 50", and they both are!

2a0fcsk.gif

Cool picture HH. Are those all reproductions? Anyone know who has the highest scoring slam or the most elite slam of the "700 club?" Seems like Art Dubbs has a monster of a slam.

Agreed on the Chadwick Ram, truly one of the great big game trophies of all time.
Thanks HH, that is cool

I saw Art Dub's grand slam mountain at Animal Artistry in Reno.

I believe it to be the biggest, the mount of all four on a huge rock is simply breathtaking.
I have a photo somewhere.
Gimme a bit.

Speaking of rams, did anyone happen to watch the Ultimate Shot on T>V today. Archie Nesbitt bowhunter from Canada was hunting Cadomin Alberta put two arrows into a 190 plus ram whatched it lay down right below him waiting for it to die when other hunters start shootig it. Archie took it a lot better than I would've said he couldn't claim it as a bow kill with a bullet in it, what a joke some of these hunters are. Sorry to hijack your post HH but thought many here would like to hear about this.

Archie is a good guy and one Helluva bowhunter.
I had a chance to speak with him at an SCI show many years ago.

Here is Art Dubs's Grand Slam, the highest scoring slam known.

Dubs.jpg

WOW that is Awesome.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom