World Record Elk?

quest

Very Active Member
There's a post on Mule Deer Fanatic about a New World Record Elk harvested out of Idaho scoring around 527. There's not much info check it out . quest

selway bitter root??

JB
497fc2397b939f19.jpg

lol.......overton said the cactus wasn't native to Idaho....but I said "these dorks won't notice"

JB
497fc2397b939f19.jpg

Look at the injection holes in that things rump... Steroids all the way... I've heard that elk are starting to delve into the performance-enhancing, illegal-drug market, I just never knew to what extent until now... All the injections probably made his hind quarters tender causing him to be a little slow and he got shot...

"Therefore, wo be unto him that is at ease in Zion!" 2 Ne. 28: 24

I always wonder if the "guides" carry a special tool to take the tags out of their ears before the pictures or if they just use a leatherman to do it.

JB I told you to photoshop out the cactus and tell them it came from the cedars down by Lava Hot Springs. Maybe next time you will listen to me...Prolly not.

The bull did come from Idaho, a high fenced ranch above Blackfoot, ID., The Broadmouth Canyon Ranch. The ranch is owned by former NFL player Rulon Jones. He has hunting ranches in Idaho and Utah. The bull is incredible even if it came off a high fenced ranch. The mass and tine length is unreal. Here is a photo of the actual bull.

RecordBull.jpg

Smokepoler63

"above Blackfoot", What does that mean? North of Blackfoot? Up river of Blackfoot? Because it's pretty damn flat around Blackfoot. I think Rulons Idaho ranch is out by Tetonia. The Broadmouth Canyon ranch is the name of his Utah ranch, I don't know the name of his Idaho ranch, maybe it's named the same as his Utah ranch.

No estas en mexico ahora, entonces escoja tu basura
chancho sucio.

This is the pending world record bull elk for SCI. It won't go B&C because it was not hunted "fair chase".

That would be east/north-east of Blackfoot. Here is the website address for Broadmouth Canyon Ranch.

http://broadmouthcanyonranch.com/

Yes, both the Utah and Idaho ranches are named Broadmouth Canyon Ranch.

Here are some other photos of the bull.

P8190151.jpg

P8190160.jpg

P8190143.jpg

Here's one more photo, showing the bull from the other side.

P8190172.jpg

Does this rack make my body/head look small? lol.

Smokepoler63

I thought that juiced up junkie from Colorado was the new world record. Didn't he score 617?

LAST EDITED ON Oct-20-10 AT 09:41PM (MST)[p]utahelkhunt.com rulon grows some monsters!. Some body should buy one of those 500 inch bulls and release it on public land and shoot it just so they can have their name in boone and crocket as the guy who shot the biggest elk. oh wait!!!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom