World Cup?

BeanMan

Long Time Member
Anybody watching? We've missed a few good opportunities so far. I'm not much of a soccer fan but this is for the big one. Go USA!

Anybody watching? We've missed a few good opportunities so far. I'm not much of a soccer fan but this is for the big one. Go USA!

Big soccer fan here, but don't get too heart broken if the US doesn't win. Not sure if it will be the national past time in my lifetime. Still love the game though...

Big soccer fan here, but don't get too heart broken if the US doesn't win. Not sure if it will be the national past time in my lifetime. Still love the game though...

Disappointing loss especially coming after the great win over Brazil.
Still a great run by the USA.

Eldorado

Disappointing loss especially coming after the great win over Brazil.
Still a great run by the USA.

Eldorado

Some golden opportunities lost in the first half really cost them. thats going to sting a little bit.

Some golden opportunities lost in the first half really cost them. thats going to sting a little bit.

Wow and they outplayed them so bad, Shot for shot.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".

Wow and they outplayed them so bad, Shot for shot.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".

Unfortunately if you can't score you can't win. Doesn't matter how much you dominated the game. My last game I played in college before I had a career ending knee injury, ended the same way. We had thumped the team earlier and in the tourny and lost in the final game after dominating the entire game. They just had a goal keeper who was playing out of his mind. It is a hard way to go down.

Unfortunately if you can't score you can't win. Doesn't matter how much you dominated the game. My last game I played in college before I had a career ending knee injury, ended the same way. We had thumped the team earlier and in the tourny and lost in the final game after dominating the entire game. They just had a goal keeper who was playing out of his mind. It is a hard way to go down.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom