Wondering

Jagerdad

Very Active Member
I was wondering if any of the Campfire group looks at the forum page on items for sale or, want to buy...?

I placed a Want To Buy ad, for: "Ruger #1 Scope Rings".

My wondering about if others look at other pages has now been asked. I had never looked at the Political Talk Page until a few days ago. It's a good Page as long as I triple my Blood Pressure Medications :)

I look through the classified fairly often, I have also bought and sold things there with 100% good luck.

Unless you love your blood pressure meds you should probably stay away from the 'Manny/440' forum.

What is the term: 440

I have also bought two scopes from the sales page and the MM'eys were wonderful to work with. One was/is a young man in Toole Utah and I even sent him a Tip (Second Money Order) because he did such a fine job of buying bubble wrap and packaging the scope. Such things cut into his profit so I made sure I fixed that.

But back to the top, I see what looks like Nick-Names and have no clue who they go to. In time I shall learn.

Jagerdad

(PS: Peek into old drawers for #1 Rings everyone :) )

One of the gentlemen here used to have the name 440sixpack, but he lost his account and now goes by the name Togwatee, or something like that.

No Ruger#1 rings in my drawer, but that's a fine rifle. What caliber?

440 Ain't a Term even though the Name Probably Lasted a Term!

huntindude AKA 440SixPack!

huntindude AKA 440SixPack AKA Togwotee!

AKA as an Obama/Hillary Lovin FREAK of Nature!

AKA the Only Person in the World that Would Argue With Himself on a minute by minute/24/7/365 basis!

AKA an MM'ER that probably has 25,000+ Posts to His Name & Still Ain't Learned a F'N Thing!

The List Goes On & On!

[font color="blue"]HUNTIN,FISHIN,AND LOVIN EVERY DAY,I WANNA SEE
THEM TALL PINES SWAY!
[/font]

>440 Ain't a Term even though
>the Name Probably Lasted a
>Term!
>
>huntindude AKA 440SixPack!
>
>huntindude AKA 440SixPack AKA Togwotee!
>
>AKA as an Obama/Hillary Lovin FREAK
>of Nature!
>
>AKA the Only Person in the
>World that Would Argue With
>Himself on a minute by
>minute/24/7/365 basis!
>
>AKA an MM'ER that probably has
>25,000+ Posts to His Name
>& Still Ain't Learned a
>F'N Thing!
>
>The List Goes On & On!
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>[font color="blue"]HUNTIN,FISHIN,AND LOVIN EVERY DAY,I WANNA
>SEE
>THEM TALL PINES SWAY!
>[/font]
>
>

I just like to call him lennie. It's simpler, like him!

Eel... There two. a #1 in 22-250 & a #1 Tropical in 375 H&H Mag.

Both are older models in mint shape because we never use them. Safe Queens. Now I have adult kids and Grandchildren and the want to shoot them.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom