won a free hunt

billc

Can not believe it.I enter my sons pic of the bull elk he shot last year in new mexico and won a free hunt for 8 days to africa for 2.So my son and I will be hunting africa this july.If we get lucky enough he will have a big kuda to hang next to his bull.Just wanted to share are good luck story.Billc

Wow- that is awesome..!!! Lets see the pic that won the contest...

"Therefore, wo be unto him that is at ease in Zion!" 2 Ne. 28: 24

Hope the pic shows up.Lucky for us it happen before april fools day.LOL After the kuda zebra is second on his list.I just hope our luck keeps going and we draw his new mexico youth 17 or 13 elk tag.

2396new_mexico_007.jpg

It is always nice to see a kid get lucky. Pretty much ruins them for life though because they think they should all come easy! ha.
Anyway best of luck on the KUDU. They are gorgeous animals.

>...with any luck he might
>get a chance at a
>Zebru as well.

LOL!

Great photo of your son and his bull billc...enjoy Africa!

Wow! Congrats to you both. Great bull, nice picture.

Just curious. What's a free hunt to Africa cost these days? :)

Wow, congratulations. Hope you guys have a great trip. What a great father/son experience.

The trip is valued at 7500.00 I will need to get us airfare and pay for a few more animals.Covers lodging,food and guide for two people plus a credit towards animals we would like to hunt.The lodge looks amazing and some great trophy's live on this place.The hunt is with hartzview safaris in south africa.Hope to have some great pic's when we get back in aug to post for all to see.This should be so much fun as my son is just getting hooked on the outdoors.I hope my son will get his first animal with his bow when there to.

Congrat's Bill! Me and my wife will be there in July as well. If you haven't already, I would get your airfare asap as prices are going up.
Unfortunately, we are going at the most expensive time!
Good luck and have a great time with your son!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom