Women who...

Feleno

Long Time Member
have made or advanced their careers because of the size of their upper bodies.

Maybe at the top of the list. When someone says "Dolly" you certainly don't think about her singing
DollyParton.jpg

Elvira, the Queen of Halloween. Talentless
elvira.jpg

Pam. The hottest on the list but who cares about her bad acting. You can't help but think about her running down the beach.
PamAnderson.jpg

Katy Perry to a lesser extent but everyone talks about her body as much as her music
KatyPerry.jpg

others?

LAST EDITED ON Dec-06-10 AT 08:22AM (MST)[p]The obvious, timeless, luscious... Raquel Welch

raquel_welch_29.jpg

edit: OK, Fine! Buncha prudes. :)

qtpie1.jpg

"A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."

Hardway, that's funny!

TnAattractor, good call on Farrah. No celebrity breast collection would be complete without that photo.

We mustn't forget Liz Taylor, although I never really cared for her.
44298897_54afe1a968_o.jpg

Also should include Sophia Loren
images

Sharon Stone
rlshazza.jpg

Janet Jackson
janet-jackson-superbowl-breast-justin-timberlake-wardrobe-malfun.jpg

Jessica Simpson
jessica_simpson.jpg

The other Daisy Duke, Catherine Bach
NyLjnBQUbQfxWTE.jpg

Two Daisies
images

I could go on and on. No, really, I could. ;-)

Some good ones there boys.
How could we forget Beth from The Bounty Hunter. The biggest b00b in the picture is the one standing to her left.

Beth.jpg

When I saw this seen in Trading Places....I instantly became a fan of Jamie Lee Curtis. Even 20 years later when she was dancing in True Lies....DAMN...she didn't miss a beat!

7672jamie_lee.jpg

Steve
"I bet you wish your nose was a d!ck so you could use it to f*ck butts" -MacGruber

LAST EDITED ON Dec-07-10 AT 00:48AM (MST)[p]Curtis is a hermaphrodite! no thanks

Ill take two of those Jeniffer love Hewitt chicks though!

4a7d1f93337c7fd7.jpg

The harder you work the luckier you will get!!

I guess I like men cuz Jamie Lee Curtis has a damn hot body and her looks are just as good. You guys must have standards equal to Heff or something! I'm shocked...

Steve
I got put in time out for a bad signature! Sorry Founder...

Ok....I don't really like men...it was a figure of speach. Right when I posted that, I got a few quick pm's from Feleno, JB, Eel, Kilo and Manny asking if I want to come hunting with them. I was just making a point guys. Geeeesh!

"Is it true Jamie Lee Curtis is a hermaphrodite? I heard she admitted it on Oprah." LMAO!!

Steve
I got put in time out for a bad signature! Sorry Founder...

Wiz
Meet us at the Southfork Trailhead around 6:00 am, that should put us at the Founder's secret fort around 6:05.

Jamie Lee doing that strip tease was damn hot, and oh what a body she had. I'm getting tingly just thinking about it.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom