Women take Biden's advice........

Z

ZIGGER

Limit all US politicians to two terms.. One in office
One in prison ......
Illinois already does this, and it seems to be working for them.

LMAO

2311idiot.jpg

Damn you JB. Now I have to go get another cup of coffee to replace the coffee I spit out laughing my butt off. That was great advice old Joe gave our women. I am waiting for the advice he will give on birth control.

RELH

ITS HARD TO BELIEVE OBAMA WON THE ELECTION, BUT WITH BIDEN IN TOW ITS REALLY A HUGE FEAT. THIS GUY IS A DUD.............YD.

I've seen this video a couple times now. I can hardly believe that even that f#cktard would say something that stupid. Scary part is that if something happened to Obama that f#cktard would be our president. I say a little prayer for Obama every night.

He make Obama safe, What a dip$hit.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

YOU CAN'T FIX STUPID!!! Great video.

Government doesn't fix anything and has spent trillions proving it!!!
Let's face it...After Monday and Tuesday, even the calender says WTF!

I've got a Rem 870 stainless with the short legal barrel and pistol grip. I don't shoot it more than i feel absolutely needing to. I can hang on to it alright but she's definitely not easy on the wrist and hand with 3" Magnum 00 buck loads! Surprised me it did!!

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

How are there NOT more idiot boyfriends/husbands shot who trick their girlfriend/wife into shooting a high caliber weapon? Ya....let her shoot something she doesn't know how to control and HOPE she doesn't shoot me! Great idea giving an inexperienced shooter a semi-auto shotgun! LMAO

Biden is a complete weiner. "Buy a shotgun". What a Feddoc that guy is!

M'Balz Es Hari

Too bad there wasn't a way that Biden would HAVE TO sit down and watch that video....the idiot would then probably say it was photoshopped...

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom