Women/earthquakes

eelgrass

Long Time Member
LAST EDITED ON Apr-19-10 AT 06:34PM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Apr-19-10 AT 06:29?PM (MST)

This seems like a reasonable assumption to me.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2010/apr/19/women-blame-earthquakes-iran-cleric

Women to blame for earthquakes, says Iran cleric.

Women behaving promiscuously are causing the earth to shake, according to cleric, as Ahmadinejad predicts Tehran quake.

A senior Iranian cleric says women who wear revealing clothing and behave promiscuously are to blame for earthquakes.

"Many women who do not dress modestly ... lead young men astray, corrupt their chastity and spread adultery in society, which increases earthquakes,"

Eel

Edit: I sure hope nobody here provides photographic proof!:)

Pray for Obama. Psalm 109:8

That guy is of the same ilk as that idiot Preacher from Kansas who blames US military deaths on the acceptance of homosexuality in the US.

NUT JOBS!!

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

>The other night my wife claimed
>the earth moved after an
>evening romp. Not sure if
>that counts.

Pushing her off the bed while she was asleep doesn't count F-er!

With my hands tied behind my back and my feet shackled to the bed posts what do you think I pushed her off the bed with? :)

The 3 women that played a major part in my life all wore revealing clothing and behaved promiscuously, but only one has rocked my world...so I agree with this d-bag 33%.

>With my hands tied behind my
>back and my feet shackled
>to the bed posts what
>do you think I pushed
>her off the bed with?
>:)

Well - if you were tied down like that and still did manage to push her off the bed - now that WOULD be something to brag about now wouldn't it!

UTROY

LAST EDITED ON Apr-20-10 AT 11:48AM (MST)[p]"With my hands tied behind my back and my feet shackled to the bed posts what do you think I pushed her off the bed with?"

Ohhhh I get it. IT was the neighbor who "pushed" her off the bed!!! You tied up, her best time, the world stopped,etc. It all makes sense now!!! All this time you were testing us with this puzzle. NICE Brain teaser F-er!!

The only other logical choice could be is that you had a helmet with a broom stick tied to it so you nudged her off the bed with that?

OR you could have a really....Naw I am "sticking" with the neighbor Theory!!

Good lord CJ - I don't know WHERE that thought process came from but I think you just took us all through some kind of circus in your mind that we might never recover from!! There are places that we probably shouldn't go...

LMAO!!

UTROY

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom