Woman killed by 4 Beagles

eelgrass

Long Time Member
LAST EDITED ON May-10-13 AT 06:45PM (MST)[p]Oops, my bad. It was pit bulls. This site won't let you edit the subject line, sorry!

California woman fatally mauled by four pit bulls: officials

http://news.yahoo.com/california-woman-fatally-mauled-four-pit-bulls-officials-224141248.html

LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - A Southern California woman was fatally attacked by four pit bulls while jogging on Thursday and authorities were working to find the animals responsible for her death, Los Angeles County animal control officials said.

The woman was attacked at about 9:30 a.m. in the community of Littlerock, about 65 miles east of Los Angeles, Los Angeles County Department of Animal Care and Control spokeswoman Evelina Villa said.

Eel

I heard it was Chihuahuas!

So, are you going to go out and kill your neighbor's beagle now Eel?

HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

http://mormon.org/me/6RNQ/

If they haven't found the dogs then how do they know they were Pit Bulls?

The mountains, not the hills.

RE: Woman killed by 4 Pit Bulls

This is more proof that jogging isn't good for your health.
No dogs attacked me last night while I watched TV from the comfort of my lounger!
Zeke

SJS,
That was the first thing that came to mind while reading the article. How does the writer know they were pits? Was there a witness? Does the witness know the breed well enough to tell the difference between a pit, a staffordshire terrier, an american bulldog, a stray mutt? Yes pitbulls have attacked people but so has EVERY other breed in existance. Just because its big and attacked someone doesnt mean its a pitbull!

pitattacksplane.jpg

www.pure-elevation.com

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom