"Woman charged in breast milk assault on jailer"

tylercreek2

Very Active Member
>>OWENSBORO, Ky. ? A woman in jail for public intoxication was accused of assaulting a jailer by squirting breast milk at her. WYMT-TV reported that a 31-year-old woman was arrested Thursday on a misdemeanor charge of public intoxication. But as she was changing into an inmate uniform, she squirted breast milk into the face of a female deputy who was with her.

The woman now faces a felony charge of third degree assault on a police officer. Her bond was set at $10,000<<

this could go in so many directions LOL

Wow ya... Don't really know what to say about that one... Wonder if they let her call the babysitter and tell them she was gonna be late?

NO GUTS, NO STORY!!

4b1db2ac644136c4.jpg

Is that deputy one of the brave souls (we hear about SO often), who lays their life on the line daily?

Within the shadows, go quietly.

Until I seen it said "Deputy" I was gonna call 1911 & ask him how it tasted?

Where the hell is Feleno?

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

would you guys be so "hip" in your replies if you were the one squirted and the woman had HIV-AIDS.

RELH

"would you guys be so "hip" in your replies if you were the one squirted and the woman had HIV-AIDS."

That would leave a sour taste in my mouth..... Terry

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom