Wolves relisted in lower 48, except MT ID, WY

elks96

Long Time Member
It happens again. A California liberal judge delisting wolves in lower 48.

This might be a good thing for Colorado as the state will not be able to move forward with reintroduction without the feds approval, but it also sucks for any states in Great Lakes areas etc.

Luckily this idiot judge did not try and include WY, MT, ID since they were unlisted by congress.

The ESA broken and needs to be abandoned…

Montana, idaho & wyoming are next in line to lose, delisting status, & wolf hunting/trapping .hate to say i told you so but i did and everyone laughed,
Bet you Aren't laughing now, are you ?
Its comeing just watch

I agree it is a dream but the continous and repetative abuses delved out via ESA is utterly ridiculous. It's a political tool now more than act was truly designed for.

If we used the logic the wolf folks used, elk would be protected. They are nowhere near their historical population nor in their historical range.

All that money pissed away on wolves, takes money from actual endangered species.

If we used the logic the wolf folks used, elk would be protected. They are nowhere near their historical population nor in their historical range.

All that money pissed away on wolves, takes money from actual endangered species.
Don’t give them any bright ideas. ?

Typical moronic move by gov officials who have no clue how to optimize/manage wildlife resources, and then it gets backed by one judge...getting really, really old ??

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom