Wolves in CO??

Paul_Crawford

Long Time Member
Last week I was hunting in the Clinetop area in unit 33. (That road up really sucks!!!) Anyway, I saw a critter out about 300 yards, and my first reaction was WOLF!! I reached for my binocs, but like a ghost he was gone. I guees it could have been a coyote on steroids. The critter was big. No, I hadn't had a single Budweiser!!! PC

COLORADO HAS ALREADY HAD DOCUMENTED CASES ON WOLVES HIT & KILLED ON THEIR HIGH WAYS.............THEY ROAM THERE !!!!!............YD.

I had this same conversation with some folks in a local DOW office. Their response was to tell me that the wolf sightings were hybrids...and that only DNA testing would prove they are wolves.

I asked them two quesions...

1. If DNA can only prove it is a wolf, then is it true that only DNA testing can prove it is a hybrid? They never answsered.

2. Is it illegal to kill a hybrid? I got lectured on the fines for killing a wolf.

How bout a Triple Budweiser?:D

There's damn sure a Few Wolves around!

You gotta be Quicker on the Draw though PC!

Wisz = Future Recipient of a Phone Call....LMMFAO!
15" Bases?
30" 5ths?
Missing 450" Bull!
The next 4 years is Slicks Fault,again,GEEZUS!
GOOD GAWD A MIGHTY!

Come on, Bess- you know those are only extra large coyotes. ;-)

Do as he says, PC. Quicker on the draw, man. SSS

I commented on your other post, I was wondering how you did? Where I was hunting it seemed like a difficult hunt with people everywhere and no deer.

Won't be long and the wolf activist will start their war on Colorado.

Romans 10:13
THE LORD IS MY ROCK
NRA LIFE MEMBER
marines.jpg

fox14.gif

"No, I hadn't had a single Budweiser!!! PC"

'splains a lot PC.. you can't believe the sh!t I see if I don't keep my Bud count up.

Slick

"The Road goes on forever & the Party never Ends"

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom