Wolves around McCall

M

MarshallBill5

I will be making a trip up to McCall next week and have a couple of days to with some free time. I was looking for any info on places to check for wolves. My little brother will be with me and we will both have wolf tags. Just looking for a point in the right direction to increase our odds of getting one of those elk killing POS.

if you head down to the south fork of the salmon. they usully hang out from poverty flat north. if you need better directions let me know.

Thank you all so much I have a couple days up that way so will be checking those areas out. mdbrown if you would like to pm me more specific directions that would be great. Thanks again, now I have a couple areas to traipse around in and hopefully get lucky enough to put one on the ground.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom