Wolf trapping Here we Go!

HaHaHa! Too funny. They want to drop the nonresident tag price from $350 to $50. I'll wait until they offer a $100 bounty. Or better yet, let the State shoot them from helicoptors.

Eel

If they offer non resident tags for $50 and they have wolves in Jordan Montana I will be glad to buy a couple tags if allowed...

Government doesn't fix anything and has spent trillions proving it!!!
Let's face it...After Monday and Tuesday, even the calender says WTF!

They have documented them N of Peck and one "hybrid" down in the Jordan area,odds of seeing one there is slim to none.Go through Jellystone on your way home,dont even need a tag there.

My bone is no stranger to
great envy!

$350 was way out of my league. But $50 Bucks!? Count me IN! I got a bunch of friends that were priced out for buck/bull, but will most definitely be running around in the hills with a wolf tag at this price.

I hope the state does implement a trapping season. The trappers in Idaho have accounted for about 30% of the Idaho harvest.

I have a 2011-2012 tag sitting here on my desk. Paid $350. Did all my pre-season work. Had friends garner access on a ranch where a den was and elk populations way down. When I finished up big game hunting that Wolf Management Unit was shut down. All my work for what? Idaho you can trap and kill 2. As a trapper I would prefer to lay out the iron.

www.deanparisian.com
www.teammuleys.com

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom