Wolf Trail Cam Pic

TKMulePacker

Went and swapped out cards on a few cameras this week, just going thru them tonight and this popped up. Definately a collared black wolf. At the time of this pic this area was full of cattle.

WOLF 1 resized.JPG

Also, a pic of a decent bull, just because.
6x6bullresized1.JPG

Have you heard any howling?

I have not, but I dont camp out much in the area I only live 30minutes away from the trail cameras. I do know others who have heard howling mostly over the winter.

Theyre around. Plenty of livestock to keep them occupied, I doubt theyre chasing many elk or deer to be honest, too many easier targets that move slower. There are currently 2000+ sheep just a few miles north of where i got this pic, every grazing allotment in the area is chalk full of something.

Unreal, good luck this season! Archery?

Ya hunting archery this year, first time in 15 years Im not guiding or packing for the fall, now its MY time!:)

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom