Wolf tags

Zigga

Long Time Member
Who bought one? Most here will shoot and drive off but I would be interested to know who will make the effort to wolf hunt instead of shooting one while big game hunting. Tempted to leave the bow at home and pack the Weatherby instead. I guess we will wait to see if Judge Malloy is completely worthless or if he will actually use common sense. Did anyone read about the hearing and how the worthless wolf lovers want 3 times the current numbers? Those numbers would never be reached. That is not how wolf populations work. They don't breed exponentially and I'm sure they know that. I'm all for having wolves around but I'm losing my patience with these effin losers. The justice system is getting taken advantage of and it's getting old fast.

Let's hear it Judge. Are you going to waste more time and money or make a worthwhile decision?

http://www.newwest.net/

Bought one last night.
Not sure what you mean about leaving your bow at home and packing a gun? You can't shoot one until rifle season anyways.

>Bought one last night.
>Not sure what you mean about
>leaving your bow at home
>and packing a gun? You
>can't shoot one until rifle
>season anyways.

Really? Lolo area Rifle Wolf opened today! Selway and Middle Fork open Sept. 15th for Rifle Wolf. These are all during the regular archery season.

I thought that Montana opened today as well with rifles for wolves.

LAST EDITED ON Sep-01-09 AT 06:45PM (MST)[p]Two backcountry units open September 15, the rest open October 25th.
Tempted to scrape up the cash to buy an Idaho tag and try to top one over the next few days. There's a pack living in an area that's in that Lolo zone, and way easier to access from my side of the border.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom