wolf tag

patea

going elk hunting south of yellowstone in sept. can i buy a wolf tag over the counter in wyoming

Wait until the last minute to buy this. There is a pending lawsuit in DC Federal District Court challenging the Wyoming Wolf Plan. A decision is expected before the October 1st season starts. The case was heard in December 2013. Who knows.

>Wait until the last minute to
>buy this. There is a
>pending lawsuit in DC Federal
>District Court challenging the Wyoming
>Wolf Plan. A decision is
>expected before the October 1st
>season starts. The case was
>heard in December 2013. Who
>knows.

Wow I didn't hear this. I pretty much gave up on reading the newspaper and listening to the news. I got sick of hearing all the crap the media just blows out of portion.

It will probably be a 1000 page Judicial dissertation when all they need to say is yes or no! Everything in the approved plan in each state is based on science and the courts shouldn't even be involved in stuff like this that has been agreed upon between the Feds and each individual state. The way the Wyoming plan is set up there will always be too many wolves in the Rockies corridor down through the Jackson area and I can fully understand why WH is pissed about that when he says with his own eyes what they can do to big game. However, it was a give and take situation where Wyoming had to agree to so many breeding pair and packs in order to allow the rest of the state to be considered a predator zone where you can shoot them on sight. The antis, on the other hand, want unlimited numbers and to expand them throughout the country. I really wish we could transplant a pack or two into LA and Central Park and then see what the loonie fringe jackasses think about them!

You say you'll be there in september? I don't think the wolf seasons start until October 1.

Whose camp will you be in there? I do some guiding in that country.

About two hours before you get to his camp, look across the meadow and you'll see ours. Two ocean pass outfitters.

hope y'all have a good season. ill be there on 19th my name is preston gray stop by the camp and talk if your close I'm taking my dad before he gets too old to go

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom