*WOLF SIGHTINGS/REPORTS WEBSITE NEEDED*

B

bigbone

We all know that finding wolves will be pretty tough and most of us would like to see lots of success this year on the wolf hunts...

Well I have an idea, that I think would be helpful to promote success for those of us who have a Wolf Tag...

WE NEED A WEBSITE where wolf sightings can be reported, these reports would include as much specific info as possible on where wolves have been sighted to aid hunters.

These reports may encourage sportsmen to be on the lookout when going into areas where wolves have been recently or consistantly sighted... who knows maybe a guy will go buy a tag and bring a gun when he otherwise would not have and all because someone reported wolves in the area he was going.

I know that if we were talking large muley bucks or big bulls there would not be many of us posting info on the web, but if your reports could stop the thrill killing poachers that are destroying our big game, I think that hunters and non-hunters alike who see the severity of the problem would share this info.

I am not sure where to go with the idea and am just hoping someone with the means will use the idea and build on it to help us have as much success hunting wolves as possible beacuse we all know they are goung to be hard to predict and hard to find, maybe just being able to know about recent sightings would make a little difference.

( I KNOW WOLVES TRAVEL FAR EACH DAY BUT ALSO KNOW THAT WOLVES FREQUENT SAME AREAS AND WILL OFTEN STAY IN SAME AREA FOR DAYS AT A TIME SO IT IS LIKELY THAT REPORTING WOLF SIGHTINGS WILL BE HELPFUL)

^BIGBONE^

EXCELLENT IDEA....AT THIS LATE POINT IN TIME WE COULD JUST PUT IT IN EACH STATE SECTION AS WOLVES ARE SIGHTED IN A STATE OR IN THE WOLF SECTION HERE ON MM........NOT A BAD IDEA...MIGHT PUT HUNTERS IN A GOOD WOLF AREA....INSTEAD OF A UNPRODUCTIVE AREA.............YD.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom