Wolf Presentation

They did one in Enterprise and it was a waste of time! It was nothing but liberal wolf loving tree huggers! ODFW doesn't care about anyone's opinion!

At the meeting they will tell everyone that wolves are here and ODFW is doing their best! WOW that sounds so exciting!!!!!!!!

Plus, don't forget that Russ Morgan is not a WOLF Biologist. He is a small game biologist. He was just stuck in this position. I did hear they are looking to hire someone else to take over the wolf part from Russ and move him back to small game.

But like Damer said, the presentation is a waste of time.

I live in Idaho,and here is my presentation- HERE IS A PICTURE OF A WOLF, THEY KILL ELK!! End of presentation....

403wolf.jpg

Here is a dead wolf, wolves kill elk, not this one anymore, we kill wolves.

I may have to do some research, but does anyone know if ID has looked into passing a law that allows trapping for wolves during season? I have seen that WY wanted to pass a law like that after the feds gave them the ok to manage their wolves.

that was 1 of the 8 USFWS shot from the plane over here, they were killing the yearling calves right in the feedlot, the guy on the left is Idaho's state trapper & the guy on the right is my friend, im taking the picture, we took the trapper on the hill to recover the dead wolves since he was unfamiliar with the country, can't paint much more pretty of a picture than finding dead wolves. Wish I could have got it on film. I did get them howling and running around behind the feedlot just before they met a couple rounds of T shot.

LAST EDITED ON Jun-09-10 AT 09:53PM (MST)[p]there was talk on trapperman.com that ID wolf trapping is in the in the works for the near future

I know that the state trapper had snares, traps, and some poison out before they went to lethal action, but as for the generel public i'm unsure, doubt they will alow it but thats my opinion.

>LAST EDITED ON Jun-09-10
>AT 09:53?PM (MST)

>
>there was talk on trapperman.com that
>ID wolf trapping is in
>the in the works for
>the near future

That sounds great. Keep us posted.

Back
Top Bottom