Wolf Predation in OR

Hiker of the Woods

I got this message and pics in an email today.

Quote:

?This is what the wolf advocates are responsible for in NE Oregon. They are inhumane and I believe criminal!!!! They fed on the one cow while she was alive, drug twin calves out of her and scattered them a ways away. Investigators verify at least 7 wolves were potentially involved. USFW says the ranchers in the area ?have not done enough preventative measures to allow them to take lethal measures against the wolves?. What they did last season doesn't count even though USFW had issued an order for Wildlife Services to kill 2 wolves which never happened. They have buried bone piles and hired riders all summer. Now they are doing the other useless things invented by the wolf advocates for the purpose of keeping offending wolves alive a little bit longer and costing ranchers thousands.

How did it come about that we have to ask government permission to protect our property?????

WolfKill.jpg

WolfKill1.jpg

WolfKill2.jpg

WolfKill3.jpg

WolfKill4.jpg

I think it is time to take control and not wait on the state or feds to rectify the problem. If those were my cows there would be 7 dead wolves. Had enough of the greenies running this country.

What we need is some tv time to show wolves hunting on tv so the lib's can see what they do. The problem is they don't care they are only trying to get the wolves introduced to reduce hunting opportunities. The don't care about animals balance or nature.

If there is any proof of a man in a hunt it is not whether he killed a deer or elk but how he hunted it.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom