Wolf Kill Video

A

Austin

Rarely do you see a filmed wolf hunt, but on my new video you will see one brown bear kill and 3 wolf kill shots. Hope you enjoy.

2113screen_shot_2013-06-26_at_10.15.50_am.jpg

*Video quality was a pain due to the inclement weather, wind, rain, and sand! If you don't like seeing wolves/bears die, do not watch this video.*

LAST EDITED ON Jun-26-13 AT 11:10AM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Jun-26-13 AT 11:09?AM (MST)

Dude, you just made me use my lunch hour to do a Google Earth search of the whole freaking Alaskan Peninsula and the Aleutians!! Great video. Man what a rush.

I was there in 2004 - fishing the Naknek at King Salmon. We took a flyout to the King Salmon River - the most incredible day of fishing I have ever had! On the way back we actually didn't have enough river to take off with the weight we had so the pilot split us up and took my mom, my brother, and me to Mother Goose Lake and dropped us off then went back to the river to pick up my dad, my brother's friend, and our guide and brought them back to us at Mother Goose where he was able to use the lake as big enough runway to get us in the air. Incredible experience all around.

Thanks for sharing the video, it brought back a lot of great memories!

HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

http://mormon.org/me/6RNQ/

Some nice video.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom