Wolf, Endangered Species?

eelgrass

Long Time Member
California will never stop until the liberal douche bags have their way!! This state is an absolute disgrace, and it all comes from the bleeding heart libs in san francisco!! The antis will stop at nothing to end hunting, we sportsman have got to ban together to put an end to this nonsense!!

Tell that to Eldorado, he is one of those libtard Democrats who helps elect the filth that runs our state. It boggles my mind how anyone can claim to be a hunter when they're also a Democrat. Care to explain why you vote for these douchebags Eldorado?

Endangerd species my rectal orifice! How about NON-NATIVE SPECIES??? If the eco whack jobs, led by Dianne Feinstein, could pull off eradicating all the deer and elk from Santa Rosa island under the pretense that they were NON-NATIVE to the island, then the same logic should apply here. We have never had CANADIAN GRAY WOLVES in California before, so they are as NON-NATIVE as an African Elephant would be if one were roaming around Devils Garden.

This NON-NATIVE species needs to be eliminated, and all the environmental whack jobs need to support it since they wanted to eliminate all those non-native deer and elk from Santa Rosa.

Don't even get me started on Feral horses and burros...

If I remember right, one of the judges in the past wolf wars said that a political line cannot be used to classify an animal as endangered.

I saw this happening days ago. If you want a wolf rug or mount in your california home, DO IT NOW! They will pull the same crap with wolves like they did with the lions.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

California Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Offering some fine Blacktail Deer hunting, Wild Pig hunts, Turkey hunts and Waterfowl hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer the top private land hunts in all of California, for blacktail deer, elk, pigs, bison and turkeys.

G & J Outdoors

Offering Tule elk hunts for bulls and cows on a 17,000 acre Ranch in Laytonville, CA with 100% success.

Back
Top Bottom