wolf eats dog..........

Doggy treat
That wolf picked up a quick snack. That little mutt didn't have a chance.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Brave little fellow. He should have stayed inside and locked the door.:)

Eel

It's written in the good Book that we'll never be asked to take more than we can. Sounds like a good plan, so bring it on!

I love it! So ,any people on that are blaming the owner! Hell there is a dips hot here that blames the owner!

I mean after all who would leave their dog in a well lit back yard surrounded by a fence! Only a moron could possibly be so dumb! The fact of the matter is that predator had no fear of humans. It felt totally comfortable enteri a sell lit back yard!

The problem is not the pet owner, the problem is predator!

Yeah because keeping your dog secured in your own well lit and fenced back yard is the most irresponsible thing ever! ?

On the Facebook page there are tons of people blaming the owner as well! None of them want to admit that the real issue here is a predator who willingly and without fear enters in a backyard!

Neither one of those videos would bother a wolf lover. They don't love wolves, they hate us.

Eel

It's written in the good Book that we'll never be asked to take more than we can. Sounds like a good plan, so bring it on!

my parents used to live in N cali they had a long wooden deck type walkway that lead to their front door a Mt. Lion, midday came prancing down the walk way grabbed a cat and calmly walked off with it....

once they loose fear of humans both wolf n cats are trouble.....

If your gonna leave a dog out when wolves are around it better be a kengal lol

-Cass

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom