wolf club?

justr_86

Long Time Member
Any mmers killed wolves yet? Post up a picture! please only post yours, not the ones floating around the internet. Hopefully I'll join this club this fall!

4b1db2ac644136c4.jpg

I'll check back in a month. I'm headed up to NWT Canada with a tag in the pocket and ammo in the 300! I'll need lots of luck to pop one.
I hope they're good eatin'. haha
Zeke

Yea I got one, posted a pic and story about it last year. Still don't know how to post pics from my email. I'll be going back this winter and try to get some more, for sure!

If memory serves me correctly....

Our very own ....NUNYA popped one in Idaho last year or early this year.

Myself, I am so praying Wyoming gets to hunt some wolves this fall before all the law suits lock us out again.

Robb

PS. give 'em some lead Zeke! & for sure the very best of trip wishes to your daughter on her Dall Ram hunt!

I'm going to Montana with a friend to hunt his cattle ranch. Going to be part of all 3 posts I started this fall! Hey I can dream can't I?

4b1db2ac644136c4.jpg

Killed 2 in Alaska 1996.

No kill pics, left my camera in my sleeping bag so batteries wouldn't die from the cold and forgot to bring it with me in the morning.

Silly me.

I might have to dig out the photos. I shot two on the same trip in the Yukon in 2007. Opportunity and luck came together twice. I am thrilled it did and they are an awesome addition to the trophy room. What a thrill walking up to them and to get to do it twice was even better.

>I might have to dig out
>the photos. I shot two
>on the same trip in
>the Yukon in 2007. Opportunity
>and luck came together twice.
>I am thrilled it did
>and they are an awesome
>addition to the trophy room.
>What a thrill walking up
>to them and to get
>to do it twice was
>even better.

That's cool littlejoe.
I've had a wolf tag in my pocket 2 other times. Hey, maybe the third time's the charm.
Zeke

1- Idaho 2010
5- Idaho 2012

Justice is being served!
I helped friends get 2.
We have staked out a piece of elk ground & are defending it. Just so happens we are having more fun than old guys should be allowed to have.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom