WMD'S???

So who the hell sold it to her? Man I hate how reporters never get answers to the real questions.

Don't Know Tri?

Might of been a Bag of Lawn Fertilizer for all we know?

I know so many people in so many places
They make allot of money but they got sad faces

It Ain't Easy being Me!:D:D:D

The headline is sensational but the whole article is scant on substance.

There's got to be way more to the story. Where's the how, what, where, when, why, whom?

Maybe this is just the teaser "ad".???

Zeke

#livelikezac

I was encouraged by this article so I went online looking for anthrax to purchase. There is A FBI car parked in my driveway. I gotta go.....

LAST EDITED ON Dec-20-19 AT 05:12PM (MST)[p]A few years ago I attended a state sponsored week long course which focused mainly on interstate transportation of radiologically sensitive materials and manufacture of of WMDs, which may or may not contain same.

The threshold for what is a WMD may be such that she will get a wrist slap for being uneducated about such things.

?Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful people with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. "

LAST EDITED ON Dec-20-19 AT 07:36PM (MST)[p]so.....when a farmer has 20 pallets of potassium nitrate fertilizer delivered across the yard from a 10'000 gallon diesel tank....he better watch out??

happens every day

497fc2397b939f19.jpg

One report says it was " bacteria that causes staph infection. What the hell is this even avalible for?

Homer that potassium nitrate fertilizer has to contain a certain percentage amount of potassium nitrate in order for it to be used as a explosive.

RELH

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom