Wiz - how it started

Feleno

Long Time Member
Little Julia came home from school with a big smile on her face and told her mother, "Stevie Wiz showed me his weenie today at the playground!" Before the mother could raise a concern, Julia went on to say, "It reminded me of a peanut." Relaxing with a hidden smile, Julia's mom asked, "Really small, was it?" Julia replied, "No... salty."

Dang, I just snorted Mountain Dew out my nose. Good one.

Compromise, hell! ... If freedom is right and tyranny is wrong, why should those who believe in freedom treat it as if it were a roll of bologna to be bartered a slice at a time?

As usual, I'm reminded of why I keep my distance from this site. The complete and utter lack of class does not surprise me. First the jokes about never_catches balls and now, in an attempt to defraud the size of my schlong, I become the butt of a joke? What's next? One of you heathens post up a picture of B-BOPPERS scabby and infected labia? Hey, I got an idea...why not devulge to everyone here that HomerJ is really NOT a douche? Would THAT bring out the laughs, Feleno? This just may have been the last straw that broke Bobbyutah's father in laws pajama'd back.

:)

Steve
Derkha derkha Muhammed jihad hakha sherpha sherpha abakhala- Gary of Team America World Police

>As usual, I'm reminded of why
>I keep my distance from
>this site. The complete and
>utter lack of class does
>not surprise me. First the
>jokes about never_catches balls and
>now, in an attempt to
>defraud the size of my
>schlong, I become the butt
>of a joke? What's next?
>One of you heathens post
>up a picture of B-BOPPERS
>scabby and infected labia? Hey,
>I got an idea...why not
>devulge to everyone here that
>HomerJ is really NOT a
>douche? Would THAT bring out
>the laughs, Feleno? This just
>may have been the last
>straw that broke Bobbyutah's father
>in laws pajama'd back.
>
>:)
>
>Steve
>Derkha derkha Muhammed jihad hakha sherpha
>sherpha abakhala- Gary of Team
>America World Police

LMFAO!

Traditional >>>------->

Gee Wisz!

Nobody's cuttin on the Goods,understand it!

With all of these men lining up to get neutered
It's hip now to be feminized
I don't highlight my hair
I've still got a pair
Yeah Wisz, I'm still a guy!

For GAWDS Sakes Guys,We Got Kids on this Site,Some of them are 65 years Old!:D

I don't care if they're big or small!
If they throw lead I like em all!
:p

LMAO

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

Hell Wiz she didn't say it was small just salty.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".

She said it reminded her of a peanut......I don't know where you buy your peanuts but the ones I buy are small! :)

Steve
Derkha derkha Muhammed jihad hakha sherpha sherpha abakhala- Gary of Team America World Police

The ones I buy are salty.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".

That's more like it!

Steve

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom