Wives and Moms

Wiszard

Long Time Member
Anybody's wife have issues with your Mom? It's a struggle...

Cancer doesn't discriminate...don't take your good health for granted because it can be gone in a heartbeat. Please go back and read the last line. This time really understand what it says.

Yep, and I learned a long time ago to side with my wife.

txhunter58

venor, ergo sum (I hunt, therefore I am)

My wife and my mom were more like a daughter & mother, no "in-law" thoughts. My wife cried for along time when my mom passed away and she still misses her as I do too. Miss you Mom.

Brian
http://i44.tinypic.com/es7x8z.jpg[/IMG]

Too bad they all don't get along that way Kilo, nicely said!

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

Wife is derived from a Latin word which means crazy with issues about everything.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

Makes sense, 1911.

Cancer doesn't discriminate...don't take your good health for granted because it can be gone in a heartbeat. Please go back and read the last line. This time really understand what it says.

Could be Worse!

I Lost bot My In-Laws at a fairly Young age!

JUDAS Wisz!

I've never heard Ms Wisz say anything about your Mom!:D

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

Ive already fought that battle. I banned my mom from ever speaking to my wife or kids again. She is slowly earning her way back in but I'll be damned if I put up with female drama.

My live in girlfriend and my motor had a dust up last week. I was there during the short argument. My mom is now saying she will never have diner with us again, blah, blah, blah.

Last nite when I brought my dad home from a day of fishing I talked to mom. Mom's take are the arguement was nothing like how it really occured. I know, I was there! Amazing how people can turn things around and hear what they want to.

LAST EDITED ON Oct-20-14 AT 11:36PM (MST)[p]>Wife is derived from a Latin
>word which means crazy with
>issues about everything.

Actually the word "spouse" does derive from the latin word "spondere" which means "to bind oneself" which when boiled down to Spanish the word is rendered as "esposar" - the verb form. The plural noun form of which is "esposas" - translates to "handcuffs" in English.

True story.

HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

http://mormon.org/me/6RNQ/

She ever Cuff you Roy?

>LAST EDITED ON Oct-20-14
>AT 11:36?PM (MST)

>
>>Wife is derived from a Latin
>>word which means crazy with
>>issues about everything.
>
>Actually the word "spouse" does derive
>from the latin word "spondere"
>which means "to bind oneself"
>which when boiled down to
>Spanish the word is rendered
>as "esposar" - the verb
>form. The plural noun form
>of which is "esposas" -
>translates to "handcuffs" in English.
>
>
>True story.
>
>
>
>HOOK 'EM!
>_______________________________________
>
>Since I am frequently asked about
>my religion on this site
>and others, I have created
>a profile that explains my
>beliefs. If you are interested
>in finding out more about
>my faith, please visit the
>link below:
>
>http://mormon.org/me/6RNQ/

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

My Mom is one of those who speaks her mind and doesn't have a filter. My wife is a very nice, kind-hearted person. My Mom has said some rude things in the past that were uncalled for that most would not say. I've talked to my Mom about it but when we went over there for dinner the other night, our past conversation must've slipped her mind. She's kind of an idiot about knowing how to put things or ask questions about sensitive questions. It hurts my wifes heart and she doesn't deserve it. I 've got to the point that I've told my wife that if she doesn't want to go to any of my family functions, she doesn't have to. I've cut way back as well for the fact that sometimes I really don't like my Mom sometimes. If it weren't for my Dad, I'd probably go over to my parents house half as much. It's sad really but I'm 43 years old and have my own family to take care of and make sure are good. I know she'll always be my Mom, but that doesn't give her he right to be a jackass.

My Mom has said some terrible rude things to my wife. My wife puts up with it and says "She's still your Mother". I Love my Mom but I don't like my Mom! She turned (my Mom) 94 Oct 4th. Mom has mellowed out with age.

I might be jaded, but both Moms and Wives are female. Is there really that much difference? They can both be irrational at times.

Eel

Nobody goes there anymore. It's too crowded.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom